Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 07:09 AM   #5131
Hello

Gimme Boyd on a cheap deal, Danna and Smith. Gonna need a backup QB and a RB. Wish Buechele was still around.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 07:31 AM   #5132
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
I think “his mother” posted here defending his lame ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah. Phillip Gaines.

After he got roasted for like 6 trillion yards in a game and Blowfish posted about it. .
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 07:38 AM   #5133
MVP

Bills signed Trubisky, don't think Buechele is doing well
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-24-2024, 08:50 AM   #5134
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
He wasn’t an all pro or pro bowler actually
That's not the point. Did he play like one? Absolutely
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 09:06 AM   #5135
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
That's not the point. Did he play like one? Absolutely
In our system which predicated on blitzng and pressure which can l make a DB job easier , when we struggled with pressure the whole D struggled , I don’t think he does as well with titans .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-24-2024, 09:27 AM   #5136
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Gimme Boyd on a cheap deal, Danna and Smith. Gonna need a backup QB and a RB. Wish Buechele was still around.
Either Danna or Clowney and Smith are the obvious moves.

I’m good with any of the WRs we might sign, since we already got Hollywood to go with Rice. We’ll draft one too, so we’re only looking for WR 3/4.

If we make those moves, the draft is wide open for BPA. We could even grab a RB a bit earlier than normal. Wouldn’t go first round in this draft, but maybe 2nd or 3rd.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 10:02 AM   #5137
The Wait Is Over

They’ve had a lot of chances to sign Clowney and never have. Feels like one side or the other doesn’t like the fit.

My predictions are boring
Danna
Smith
Gabbert
One out of Renfrow/Chark/Gallup
Dobbins

Maybe Simmons just to see what Spags can do with him.
Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-24-2024, 10:03 AM   #5138
MVP

We're going to have to get used to this. Every year, we're going to lose beloved players. The league is designed this way. It is damned hard to stay on top.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 10:08 AM   #5139
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker View Post
They’ve had a lot of chances to sign Clowney and never have. Feels like one side or the other doesn’t like the fit.

My predictions are boring
Danna
Smith
Gabbert
One out of Renfrow/Chark/Gallup
Dobbins

Maybe Simmons just to see what Spags can do with him.
I was wondering about Simmins. OCs have repeated clowned him and he's not been good against the run, ever...but man he's an athlete, and it looks like he cracked coverage last year. To be honest that's where we're less strong at LB. I think if he came cheap enough he could be a better LB in coverage than Tranquil, younger too
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-24-2024, 10:28 AM   #5140
sorta mod-ish

Simmons is coming off an All-Pro year, correct? He wouldn't come cheap. He and Reid would be one hell of a duo, but I don't feel that's in the cards.

Dobbins' health or lack thereof makes me not want him here.

Would absolutely take Danna and Smith back.

DJ Chark has intrigued me, but it doesn't feel like he's on their radar? I'd kick the tires on Gallup.

I'd rather not have Gabbert back.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 10:33 AM   #5141
MVP

I think we are all going to be disappointed in how this money is used... I don't foresee a spending spree on new players, more likely a few margin moves, the draft class and maybe some extensions later this summer.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 03-24-2024, 10:45 AM   #5142
Consuming CP souls

You don't trade Sneed to piss away on a downgrade in Simmons. He won't be cheap.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 10:45 AM   #5143
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
I think we are all going to be disappointed in how this money is used... I don't foresee a spending spree on new players, more likely a few margin moves, the draft class and maybe some extensions later this summer.
And how is extending our own players a disappointment??
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 10:46 AM   #5144
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
Don’t put words in anyone’s mouth. Dynasty GM doing dynasty things and bitches like you worried because past-their-prime free agents went elsewhere. **** off.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 10:47 AM   #5145
The Wait Is Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Simmons is coming off an All-Pro year, correct? He wouldn't come cheap. He and Reid would be one hell of a duo, but I don't feel that's in the cards.
Isaiah not Justin. A doomed 1st rd tweener. I’d like to see if Spags could create a LB/S role for him. Worst case special teams demon.
Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.