Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-05-2020, 11:04 AM   #46081
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Please read this about the mink.

Human - animal transmission has been known from the start.

People should probably get rid of their pets and workers at food processors and zoos need PPE.

Problem solved, let's move on.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2020, 11:12 AM   #46082
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
you are the most contagious 2-3 days before symptoms onset.
Yeah. We were around her Friday and Sat morning, she showed symptoms today.

Got the all good to carry on from the health dept, from the infectious disease dr I know here in town.

So we shall see.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2020, 12:12 PM   #46083
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Back to work today. Still a touch tired and still can't quite taste things like before but overall I am doing good.
Have you tried eating really spicy food? Maybe, some kind of hot peppers.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-05-2020, 12:37 PM   #46084
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Have you tried eating really spicy food? Maybe, some kind of hot peppers.
I can taste spicy. I can taste things for the most part. I cannot taste soda or coffee very well. Sweet things like chocolate seem to be the hardest for me to taste.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2020, 01:17 PM   #46085
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
I can taste spicy. I can taste things for the most part. I cannot taste soda or coffee very well. Sweet things like chocolate seem to be the hardest for me to taste.

Good. Use the opportunity to lose weight.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 01:19 PM   #46086
Life is changing..

Gov Parson spent some time today talking about the Pfizer vaccine. Sounds like it's going to be going forward with EUA submission in a couple weeks.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:29 PM   #46087
In Search of a Life

O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:32 PM   #46088
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
BUT THERE IS NO IMMUNITY!!!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:52 PM   #46089
Life is changing..

In other news

A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Hospitalised Current Smokers and COVID-19: meta-analysis of 18 studies finds that smokers are 82% less likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 than nonsmokers.

https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/17/20/7394/htm
Old 11-05-2020, 02:56 PM   #46090
Life is changing..

Quote:
In other news

A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Hospitalised Current Smokers and COVID-19: meta-analysis of 18 studies finds that smokers are 82% less likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 than nonsmokers.

I've seen a lot of strange things with this virus, but the seemingly protective role of smoking is the one that baffles me the most.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:58 PM   #46091
In Search of a Life

Quote:
In other news

I think I'll take up smoking...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2020, 03:03 PM   #46092
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I think I'll take up smoking...
Like the doctor says!

Vitamin D, zinc, and 2 packs of marlboro gold's a day keeps the covid away.
Old 11-05-2020, 03:04 PM   #46093
In Search of a Life

It's almost as if it's not a virus from outer space.

****ing blabbering idiots "no immunity"!!
Old 11-05-2020, 03:07 PM   #46094
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
I've seen a lot of strange things with this virus, but the seemingly protective role of smoking is the one that baffles me the most.
What, it's either a) the nicotine ****s with enzymes that don't let the virus take hold in the cells

b) smoking conditions someone with symptoms to overcome the lack of oxygen.

It's amusing one way or the other.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2020, 03:14 PM   #46095
Veteran

Lol so some benefit to me trying to kill myself all these yrs
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.