Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 02:51 AM   #1576
Fan since 1997

Best case scenario is for the team and EB to mutually part ways.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-22-2022, 03:10 AM   #1577
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
Best case scenario is for the team and EB to mutually part ways.
yes throwing EB under the bus by people supposedly have insider informspeculation but using them to put this story out to make themselves look good and an excuse not to bring EB back. They don't need an excuse he's not under contract so this is all making everyone including especially US fans because other teams look at us making up excuses for Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid.

Whose ever agenda pushing this story true or false is making Chiefs Kingdom look bad.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 04:38 AM   #1578
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
yes throwing EB under the bus by people supposedly have insider informspeculation but using them to put this story out to make themselves look good and an excuse not to bring EB back. They don't need an excuse he's not under contract so this is all making everyone including especially US fans because other teams look at us making up excuses for Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid.

Whose ever agenda pushing this story true or false is making Chiefs Kingdom look bad.
I don't understand why people can't believe more than one thing can be true at the same time.

Can some of this story be true and also the Chiefs as a team struggled and lost because of other reasons not mentioned in this story? Was it all because of EB? No. Could it have contributed yes.

Yes, life's not quarter. It's a Rubik's cube.

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-22-2022, 04:54 AM   #1579
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post

Who cares. Winning the SB is all there is. Nobody is talking anymore about Brady and his love affair with Brown and how jacked up that shit was. Letting EB walk is not a story nor a bad look. It's time.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 06:03 AM   #1580
Live free or die hard

All I have to add is that trying to demand full control of the offense over your HC, especially when your HC is Andy Reid, is a pretty lofty goal.

Whatever took the wind out of their sails at half time certainly needs to be addressed.

It was tough to watch their complete lack of enthusiasm especially when so close to another super bowl.

[insert donx fan doing the tear motion gif]
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 06:08 AM   #1581
In Search of a Life

Combine is next week. Time to get the ducks in a row.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-22-2022, 06:24 AM   #1582
Veteran

Thing is when nobody else wants to hire EB for a step-up position and the Chiefs want fresh blood at the OC position, firing/not renewing EB at this point is a bad look for the Chiefs. The Flores lawsuit mentioning him by name as such a wonderful candidate means unless the Chiefs hire/promote a minority to their OC position then they obviously hired somebody because they were white and in the "good ole boys" network.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-22-2022, 06:43 AM   #1583
'Tis my eye!

Is he gone yet?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 06:57 AM   #1584
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Is he gone yet?
^

Just don't care at this point.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 08:01 AM   #1585
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Is he gone yet?
Somebody make a damn decision and move on. Combine starts next week?
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-22-2022, 08:07 AM   #1586
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
I don't understand why people can't believe more than one thing can be true at the same time.

Can some of this story be true and also the Chiefs as a team struggled and lost because of other reasons not mentioned in this story? Was it all because of EB? No. Could it have contributed yes.

Yes, life's not quarter. It's a Rubik's cube.

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk
Pretty much this simple. Not really that hard to understand.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-22-2022, 08:14 AM   #1587
MVP

As each day passes it's pretty clear EB did something to piss the Chiefs off, unless he's just decided to take a year off. If that were the case though I think it would have already trickled out.

I'm guessing they have a plan in place, there's no reason to think they don't. They've earned the benefit of the doubt. Nagy still doesn't have a job so I'd think he's involved with whatever they're coming up with.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-22-2022, 08:34 AM   #1588
Veteran

Meh if the story is true about EB getting in Pats face and being upset with Reid about that play before half that Pat Fed up…..then I actually gain a ton of respect for EB and I think Pat and Reid and who Evers butt is hurt needs to get over it and give credit to EB for not putting on knee pads and sucking Pats, Reid’s and everyone else’s dick and staying to himself. Checks and balances is what all these stars need to keep them grounded.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-22-2022, 08:36 AM   #1589
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBILL View Post
Before we get to some of those “nuggets” I promised … allow me to say this as a disclaimer.

Everything I’m about to share here is 100% accurate and the information came directly from people within the Chiefs organization first hand directly to me. Also know that I’m NOT an attention seeker and I usually stay behind the scenes. (14 posts in TEN years) And I have NO REASON to lie to my brother Chief’s fans. You can either believe or disbelieve … that is your right and I respect it.

That Said ….

This thread is being monitored CLOSELY at One Arrowhead Drive.

In fact … the story “originated” at One Arrowhead Drive. Let me explain.

Through buffered sources … they WANTED the story out there. Clay was RIGHT. They WERE … and ARE … looking for input from us fans … and with 1500 posts in this thread so far … they are getting what they asked for. It’s like this …

We have a highly successful football team with the best head coach, quarterback, tight end, and wide receiver in football. But we have an offensive coordinator whose contract is up … and on the surface … resigning him should be a no brainer after 4 AFC Championships in a row.

Now UNDER the surface … there is a problem. The team wants to go in a different direction. The reasons have been posted here and many posts were spot on. EB apparently has “issues” that have surfaced that have caused friction and distrust with many of his coworkers. The Chiefs really want to bring Nagy back … but EB has a LOT of light shining on him nationally so they have to be cautious.

Technically … he’s not under contract … but just cutting ties with him could look bad for an organization that has been to 2 Super Bowls in the last 4 years with EB as their OC. AND … They were COUNTING on him being hired somewhere this year because they were hoping for those draft picks. (Nobody at One Arrowhead Drive will admit that, but it’s what people are saying)

EB has been the NFL’s Golden Child for many years now as being “somebody’s” next head coach. He’s been spotlighted on national TV and in the news media as the “next greatest coach” … and he’s interviewed several times but as of yet … has not received an offer. The Chiefs supported him 1000% along the way. That’s why he only got a one year contract after the Super Bowl in 2021. Nagy was still in Chicago … and I was told that people in the building didn’t believe Kafka was ready to be the Chiefs OC … YET. The fact they let him get away to New York should verify this fact to many. You don’t let coaches you have big plans for get away.

Let’s talk about the play calling option in EB’s contract.

Now I have NOT seen EB’s contract personally … nor would I be in any position to see it. Those things are WAY private and monitored by the team and the NFL. But I have talked to people that HAVE seen it and KNOW what it says so let me offer what I know.

Clay’s source got one thing wrong … but overall the source was on track with his story.

After the Super Bowl Last year and EB was silently negotiating a new contract with the team … I was told it was THEN that EB TRIED … to get full-time play calling duties written into his contract. He wanted to make himself more responsible for any success the team may have in order to further his pursuit of a head coaching position in the NFL.

Everybody KNOWS AR is the best offensive mind in football … and has been doing it for many more years than EB. I can tell you that out of respect the issue WAS kicked around … but a final decision was made to NOT … guarantee full time play calling by EB in the new contract.

The team assured EB that he would have the opportunity to call MANY plays in all the games … but only at the discretion of the head coach. AR has final say as to when and how much.

EB was assured that the team would also back his promotional tour by giving him as much credit as possible … and make it look like our success was all because of EB’s game plan and play calling … Even when AR was calling the plays. AR even “fell on his sword” to protect EB on that fateful play and the end if the first half in the AFCCG saying … “I should have called a better play.”

That stupid pass to Reek to end the half was 100% an EB call. We all saw Pat tell AR “One More Play” coming to the sideline and AR waved OK. But EB called that play. And our big time OC THOUGHT we had another time out when he called it.

I’m told that the halftime in the locker room was COMPLETE MAYHEM. There
was shouting, shoving and name calling that got so out of hand that the privileged visitors who had locker room access were told to leave while order was restored. I’m told things got ugly in a hurry.

And it wasn’t because of just this game … emotions came out that had been building all season. That last play was the straw that broke the camel’s back and the floodgates poured open after a whole season of BS.

Needless to say … we all saw what happened in the 2nd half. The team was dysfunctional and out of sync. Their “mojo” has been destroyed … and sadly our Superman was affected as well.

It has been reported that EB came into camp this year acting differently. I am told he never got over not getting exclusive play calling duties written into his contract. I’m further told that this issue festered all year long … until halftime of the AFCCG.

I’m going to stop here for length and let you guys read this and probably FLAME MY ASS!

But I stand by my account here and the people I got it from are impeccable sources.

As Clay said … there IS more … but let’s digest and discuss this first and maybe I’ll share some more later on. There ARE some things I want to VERIFY again before revealing them. My ass is on the line and I don’t want to be wrong.

OK … Get Some !!!
Thanks for sharing and what you posted is definitely plausible and way better written and understandable than the original one. It was like a 7th grader wrote that.

One part is undeniable and Soren Petro talks alot about this on his show, the Chiefs definitely wanted and believed EB would get a job this off season. In fact they were counting on it. AR even said this in a late season PC that EB was getting a job. Made it sound like he knew something.

Once again thanks and keep posting.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 08:56 AM   #1590
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Benjamin “the Packers are trading for Aaron Rodgers during the draft” Allbright?

He didn’t even say my sources confirmed what was said. All he said was “I’m hearing the same things”.
Do you know that wasn't Denver's plan and still isn't what they want to do? Just because a guy gets something wrong doesn't mean they are always wrong.

This isn't a single point topic, there are multiple claims and he has heard the same things. That's relevant.

Pretty comical people on message board will just dismiss what other people say because they just don't want to believe it or because they don't like the messenger or method.

What Albright said about Bieniemy and how he is viewed around the league was much more detailed than what Clay and Marty claimed in the article.

You don't think these guys all talk around the NFL? You don't think people haven't asked around why EB is getting passed over year after year?

You cant deny a lot of it makes sense and you cant just pick and chose to believe the parts you want to believe.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.