Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2018, 06:07 PM   #15871
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 06:11 PM   #15872
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Only a matter of time before some moron responds, "Yeah, that's true, but the NFC East has more wins."
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2018, 06:16 PM   #15873
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I was expecting him to throw his first INT just because of how amped he would be. Didn’t, though. Still a great game.
Unfortunately the next home game is Jaguars. Toughest defense he has ever seen. Not sure how comfortable he will be in that one. Too bad it's not the Chiefs defense.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-23-2018, 06:18 PM   #15874
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
This was Mahomes worst game as a pro and we still scored 38 points.
Yep. He was really off today, overthrowing 5 or 6 passes really badly and a couple of under throws too. He's simply amazing.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2018, 06:19 PM   #15875
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Unfortunately the next home game is Jaguars. Toughest defense he has ever seen. Not sure how comfortable he will be in that one. Too bad it's not the Chiefs defense.
I believe Pat is always comfortable
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-23-2018, 06:19 PM   #15876
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
The Jags just got beat by the Titans...
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2018, 06:20 PM   #15877
I'll be back.

en fuego

mahomian magic

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2018, 06:20 PM   #15878
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The Jags just got beat by the Titans...
They gave up 9 points though. Bortles went back to sucking like usual. 6 points on the board is pathetic, lol
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-23-2018, 06:22 PM   #15879
In Search of a Life

Quote:
They gave up 9 points though. Bortles went back to sucking like usual. 6 points on the board is pathetic, lol
Well good thing our offense is a little better than the Titans, and Bortles has to go on the road.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2018, 06:24 PM   #15880
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Bortles has to go on the road.
Not sure if that matters much when you have a defense that gives up 3rd and 20 conversions...at home.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 06:44 PM   #15881
Veteran

In all fairness, these national guys, cannot review every play, every game, let alone multiple times to make an educated call. I have a feeling they have people hired to review each game and mark down plays for them to study.
SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.
Old 09-23-2018, 06:52 PM   #15882
I'll be back.

this dude is looking more and more like zorro every day with that pencil mustache coming in

Old 09-23-2018, 07:00 PM   #15883
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
this dude is looking more and more like zorro every day with that pencil mustache coming in

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2018, 07:12 PM   #15884
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I have seen Andy Reid's "A castle would not be enough to repay Alex" press conference. I have read the reports. With all due respect, I simply contend that Pat Mahomes' success should not be attributed to Alex Smith. It is somewhat annoying to me to hear this narrative from the national media. Is Alex a pro's pro? Sure. Is he a nice guy? Very much so. Nobody is denying him any of that.

I just find it a little hard to believe that Mahomes couldn't learn how to read NFL defenses from his QB coach. If not, then maybe he could learn from the QB whisperer himself, Andy Reid. It seems to me like that would be a probable outcome whether Alex was there or not.

In my humble opinion, Pat Mahomes is destroying opposing defenses because he is an elite passer, an elite thrower, and an elite decision maker. He thrives under pressure and will do anything to win. All of those things are innate and are completely independent of Alex's tutelage.

I like Alex as a person. I am happy he has accumulated generational wealth for his family. I am happy he's charitable and is making a real difference.

I wish him all the best.

In Washington, D.C.

Truth.
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-23-2018, 07:12 PM   #15885
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Yeah, but we should really focus on what is important.

Blaine Gabbert is 2-0 as a starter this year. He's back! It's like Fitzmagic, but with more cluelessness and incompletions!
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote