Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-07-2009, 12:14 PM  
In Search of a Life

Phish return at Hampton

I downloaded this for free this morning. Good stuff. I haven't listened to Phish much in ages, but I've been enjoying. If you want the show, you can grab it here:
http://www.livephish.com/live-music/...ampton-VA.html

The site has been having some problems as it's been getting slammed. Should get it worked out, though. Here's the setliste:

Fluffhead 16:17
The Divided Sky 14:11
Chalk Dust Torture 7:28
Sample in a Jar 6:06
Stash 12:22
I Didn't Know 4:03
The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony 1:49
Suzy Greenberg 5:42
Farmhouse 5:21
NICU 5:09
Horn 3:44
Rift 6:25
Train Song 3:15
Water in the Sky 3:59
The Squirming Coil 7:30
David Bowie 10:29
SET TWO
Backwards Down the Number Line 7:09
Tweezer 12:50
Taste 9:21
Possum 8:25
Theme from the Bottom 8:39
First Tube 7:19
Harry Hood 13:54
Waste 5:35
You Enjoy Myself 21:28
ENCORE
Grind 1:58
Bouncing Around the Room 3:58
Loving Cup 7:09
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:23 PM   #2
The Illuminati

Two of my buddies flew out to Hampton to see last night's show.

Got a text earlier this morning about the show: "INCREDIBLE"
eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:25 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81 View Post
Two of my buddies flew out to Hampton to see last night's show.

Got a text earlier this morning about the show: "INCREDIBLE"
Yeah, I mean it's to be expected since it was such a "big" show, but if I'd seen a setlist like that back when I was following Phish, I would have thought I'd died and gone to heaven.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:29 PM   #4
The Illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPhin View Post
Yeah, I mean it's to be expected since it was such a "big" show, but if I'd seen a setlist like that back when I was following Phish, I would have thought I'd died and gone to heaven.
Are you going to see them at all?
eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:34 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81 View Post
Are you going to see them at all?
Not currently. It's possible that someone will swing me some tix and talk me into going, but we'll see. If I do, it will probably be to the Fox. What about you?
Old 03-07-2009, 12:53 PM   #6
The Illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPhin View Post
Not currently. It's possible that someone will swing me some tix and talk me into going, but we'll see. If I do, it will probably be to the Fox. What about you?
I'm thinking about seeing them at Bonnaroo this year, but I graduate school in May and might be moving to a new city around that time, so it's kind of up in the air at this point.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:56 AM   #7
The Illuminati

Finally able to see the guys back together tonight in Rochester, NY. Very random that I'm even going to this one but I guess that's how life works.

Extremely stoked.

Old 03-06-2024, 02:39 PM   #8
Keep Camp Home!

I'm on the Phish guest list for opening night of the Sphere in Vegas, somehow
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 05:05 PM   #9
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
I'm on the Phish guest list for opening night of the Sphere in Vegas, somehow
Awesome! Enjoy that!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 05:38 PM   #10
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Gin and juice.mp3
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 07:36 PM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Gin and juice.mp3
Ah, a little Limewire nostalgia. Back when anybody could upload a song, attribute it to a random band, and 20 years later people would still think that band actually did that song.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-10-2024, 07:07 PM   #12
Future NBA Finals MVP

I don't think there is anything a white person in their 40's likes more than Phish. I mean, I like Phish.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 05:04 PM   #13
Keep Camp Home!

I'm in the 200s, going to be a blast!
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-20-2024, 11:25 AM   #14
Keep Camp Home!

Here's my review that I posted on the Phish Sphere run group page:

Here's a review from someone that's been to two shows now, after a night 1 that I was simply lucky to be part of. The other show I attended was a Starlight show in KC back in '15 I think. Went with someone who is a more experienced attendee (deer creek and multiple others) and two first time attendees but are very well traveled in music in general.

I was absolutely blown away and in awe most of the show. It is a little different to get used to, because the entire canvas is the screen but they did an outstanding job using what they had to work with. We were in 202, and I couldn't complain at all about the venue. Whether sitting or standing you had a decent view and either was a little different experience. Sitting you could better see the entire video and got something out of the music coming from your seat. And standing felt more like being part of the show. I'm still an up close and personal concert goer, so there were times I definitely wished I was down partying with you all standing in GA. The sound was immersive and other than some feedback that seemed to be quickly resolved, I thought it sounded amazing. It was weird getting sound coming from everywhere, but the band was playing with it as a result and it was cool once you kind of accepted that it's different than what you normally get attending a show.

My friend that helped land my tickets was production manager for the Flaming Lips for a long time. First time seeing Phish for him, but he genuinely seemed blown away with the venue and the canvas it can provide for an artist. It'll be interesting to see how the venue is used longterm, as a 40 day residency will be different than bands gearing up for a one or two day performance. As he said, the Lips would be elated to get in there and do something with it. But will it be reserved for long running shows with a handful of acts each year, or eventually become like a destination for many different artists to visit each year? I don't know, but I hope you all get to experience it at some point as I'm sure you all love live music as much as I do.

For me, this felt like the Closing of Winterland, which I inherited the DVD of from my late brother. While it's different in the sense they are basically opening a venue rather than putting a nail on the coffin, from my perspective it felt like something incredibly special to be part of from start to finish. I'm so grateful I was simply a small part of it, and I hope you lucky ones there for the next couple nights enjoy it just as much as I did.