Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2009, 09:06 PM   #2
The Master

oops, didn't read down yet. sorry DaKCMan AP
whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:31 AM   #3
**** That Noise

I have a question... would you be comfortable drafting Bradford of Tebow had they declared?
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-04-2009, 09:01 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
I have a question... would you be comfortable drafting Bradford of Tebow had they declared?
Not at 3. Tebow, not at all.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:03 AM   #5
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
So, Bradford would have done it for you?
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:16 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
So, Bradford would have done it for you?
Not sure yet. He would have to show that he could take a snap and drop back. Even then, not at 3.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:04 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
BTW, fwiw I HAVE accepted your side's argument that Bradford being a spread O QB may be risky. So there.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:44 AM   #8
**** That Noise

No one liked Ryan last year and Stafford/Sanchez are both better prospects than him. Please pretend like you watched Ryan in college and tell us how you think he was better? Because all the question marks you have for these guys were bigger question marks for him(besides experience), plus both these guys have a lot better measureables.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-04-2009, 09:50 AM   #9
Banned

Quote:
No one liked Ryan last year and Stafford/Sanchez are both better prospects than him. Please pretend like you watched Ryan in college and tell us how you think he was better? Because all the question marks you have for these guys were bigger question marks for him(besides experience), plus both these guys have a lot better measureables.
As you're finally accepting, I did like Ryan. Just not at 5. And that was based on evidence that admittedly included his TD to INT ratio. But I did like his footwork, his poise and the fact that he brought his team back in several games to pull out wins when the game seemed lost. I don't recal Stafford doing that.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:10 AM   #10
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
the fact that he brought his team back in several games to pull out wins when the game seemed lost. I don't recal Stafford doing that.
You mean like Stafford did against Kentucky this year and Tennessee and Alabama in 2007?
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 02-04-2009, 11:13 AM   #11
**** That Noise

Quote:
As you're finally accepting, I did like Ryan. Just not at 5. And that was based on evidence that admittedly included his TD to INT ratio. But I did like his footwork, his poise and the fact that he brought his team back in several games to pull out wins when the game seemed lost. I don't recal Stafford doing that.
Yeah, Stafford had no part in all of Georgia's wins.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:39 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, Stafford had no part in all of Georgia's wins.
Do you recall him bringing back Georgia from a sure defeat? I don't.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:40 PM   #13
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
Kentucky THIS PAST SEASON!
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 02-04-2009, 12:49 PM   #14
**** That Noise

Quote:
A couple time actually, but its kind of a hard thing to do when your winning don't you think?
Old 02-04-2009, 11:15 AM   #15
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
You didn't like Ryan. You called him "another Todd Blackledge". Stop trying to rewrite history.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.