Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:44 PM   #1081
MVP

Worthy doesn't have the full package that Hill has developed, but to say that he doesn't look fast on tape is just confusing.
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:53 PM   #1082
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Considering Worthy has a faster 10 yard split, 20 yard split, 40 yard time AND top speed, there is no evidence to suggest Tyreek would beat worthy in a foot race at all, let alone handily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
"Don't believe the lying 40 laser time and GPS!"

It's amazing how people can be presented with facts and just ignore them by doubling down.
I want to clear things up I am not bashing Worthy or saying he is slow. Just that when I see people comparing him to Hill it makes me nervous. I love the pick and I think he is ****ing fast and tough. I am excited to watch him play.

When I think of Tyreek speed I think of the younger Reek, I mean he did run a 9.98 100 meter. I also think of that play at the end of the Bills playoff game where he caught the 10 yd pass and smoked the entire Bills D.

If Worthy is like that **** me that would be awesome. Just don't want to have unreasonable expectations for the kid. That is all. I won't comment any further.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:54 PM   #1083
pie is never free

Based on what I've seen so far, Worthy is already better at tracking and catching over the shoulder longballs than Reek

Not trying to poop on Reek just because he's gone, but Worthy is already a more natural hands catcher IMHO
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 03:56 PM   #1084
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Based on what I've seen so far, Worthy is already better at tracking and catching over the shoulder longballs than Reek

Not trying to poop on Reek just because he's gone, but Worthy is already a more natural hands catcher IMHO
Worthy also doesn't try to catch the ball with his chest.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-03-2024, 04:00 PM   #1085
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

Yeah - Hill never really did get very good at that.

He knew he could just stop, turn and go straight up (unlike anyone I've ever seen) so that's usually what he did.

He was decent at those lose trajectory balls that were coming in at an angle. But the straight up 'run under' balls were something he was mostly kinda average at.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 04:06 PM   #1086
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

He knew he could just stop, turn and go straight up (unlike anyone I've ever seen) so that's usually what he did.

He was decent at those lose trajectory balls that were coming in at an angle. But the straight up 'run under' balls were something he was mostly kinda average at.
I mean even as amazing as he is, Mahomes has never been good at those types of passes. Think that has more to do with it than Tyreek being unable to do it.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 04:09 PM   #1087
In Search of a Life

Quote:

And he was somehow still much better at it than MVS and Hardman.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 04:30 PM   #1088
Please squeeze

Quote:

Worthy is way more polished WR than Reek was coming out of college. I thought Tyreek was mostly a returner
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 04:39 PM   #1089
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I want to clear things up I am not bashing Worthy or saying he is slow. Just that when I see people comparing him to Hill it makes me nervous. I love the pick and I think he is ****ing fast and tough. I am excited to watch him play.

When I think of Tyreek speed I think of the younger Reek, I mean he did run a 9.98 100 meter. I also think of that play at the end of the Bills playoff game where he caught the 10 yd pass and smoked the entire Bills D.

If Worthy is like that **** me that would be awesome. Just don't want to have unreasonable expectations for the kid. That is all. I won't comment any further.
I'll give you some slack. Tyreeks 200m speed in college was OLYMPIC level speed. It's kind of hard to compare to that when you can count who's faster than him on one hand.

Which is funny, maybe Worthy could actually compete at that level.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-03-2024, 04:51 PM   #1090
MVP

Tyreek ran a 9.9 100m in high school. He ran a 20.1 in the 200.

If any of you know track, that's nutso fast. Maurice Green's best time was 9.79 and he won four medal in the olympics including gold in the 100.

So like, if Worthy is faster than Hill then he 100% should have been qualifying for the Olympics.

I just never, ever have trusted that MPH thing on the football field.

That said, there is fast, there is track fast, and there is football fast. Worthy is football fast just like Hill. He can't cut like Hill but I don't remember anyone else in history like Hill. I love Worthy and think he's going to go yard in a preseason game and every single person in America is going to say who the HELL let the Chiefs have this guy and then remember oh the Bills. Of course.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-03-2024, 04:57 PM   #1091
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 05:49 PM   #1092
pie is never free

Quote:
Exactly right, more often than not he would have to stop, pivot and leap to snag a deep pass instead of just running underneath it without losing momentum

And it usually worked like magic, still love what he brought us

But I'm excited about Worthy, he has Reek speed and 2.0 hands/spatial awareness... Rice will go from #1 to #2 sooner rather than later
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 05:55 PM   #1093
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Exactly right, more often than not he would have to stop, pivot and leap to snag a deep pass instead of just running underneath it without losing momentum

And it usually worked like magic, still love what he brought us

But I'm excited about Worthy, he has Reek speed and 2.0 hands/spatial awareness... Rice will go from #1 to #2 sooner rather than later

He had plenty of over the shoulder catches when the ball was thrown right. He only stopped if he absolutely needed to because of an under throw or a defender being on top of him so he would catch it before the ball got to the defender
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 06:20 PM   #1094
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Tyreek ran a 9.9 100m in high school. He ran a 20.1 in the 200.

If any of you know track, that's nutso fast. Maurice Green's best time was 9.79 and he won four medal in the olympics including gold in the 100.

So like, if Worthy is faster than Hill then he 100% should have been qualifying for the Olympics.

I just never, ever have trusted that MPH thing on the football field.

That said, there is fast, there is track fast, and there is football fast. Worthy is football fast just like Hill. He can't cut like Hill but I don't remember anyone else in history like Hill. I love Worthy and think he's going to go yard in a preseason game and every single person in America is going to say who the HELL let the Chiefs have this guy and then remember oh the Bills. Of course.
Tyreek s short strides are what allow him to change direction so quickly , Worthy seems to have longer strides.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-03-2024, 06:21 PM   #1095
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
Worthy doesn't have the full package that Hill has developed, but to say that he doesn't look fast on tape is just confusing.
Worthy looks like much better route runner than when Tyreek came into the league .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.