Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-15-2024, 09:08 AM  
Starter

Burrow: Bengals built to beat the Chiefs

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 04-15-2024, 12:03 PM   #46
Court Jester

Never heard hear of her.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 12:11 PM   #47
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
for some reason i thought he tore is ACL. my bad.
He did tear and have surgery on a ligament, but it's in his wrist, not his knee.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 12:14 PM   #48
MVP

I'm guess I'm not understanding why everyone is getting their panties in a wad over this?

I mean, if you are in the AFC, and your goal is to get to the Super Bowl, you're going to have to get through KC every ****ing year. This have been proven out in the playoffs every year Mahomes has been the starter.

So if you're an AFC team and you're NOT trying to build your team to 'beat KC' then I would seriously question the intelligence of your front office and your coaching staff.

The Chiefs ARE the standard and EVERY team should be trying to figure out a way to get by that, regardless of whether you're a 'contender' like the Bengals or some poor schlep like the Broncos, for instance.

I'm just not really seeing the harm in his comment.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 12:19 PM   #49
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Their roster gets worse every year. They missed their windows choking against Stat Padford
Yeah at this point the only thing they're "built" for is to cling on as long as possible.
Ask the Bills how that worked out?
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-15-2024, 12:24 PM   #50
I'll be back.

built to beat the chiefs

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 12:25 PM   #51
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
I don't see why this is controversial or why people are taking offense at it. The Colts were built to beat the Patriots. They didn't do it terribly often but that's how they were built. So were the Steelers. So were the Chiefs after Andy got here.

Why? Because at the time, the Patriots were the top team in the AFC and the NFL. If your goal is to win it all, you build your team to take out the top. Now, the Chiefs are the top.

The Bengals have had various degrees of success. In the regular season they tend to do better than in the playoffs, although they've been successful one year. But I have no doubt that when the Bengals' front office looks at their draft needs, a major consideration is which players will put them in a better position to beat KC. If they're deciding between 2 players and they are otherwise equal, I expect the Bengals to pick the player that they think will better help them beat the Chiefs. Why? Because the Chiefs are the top and are going to be the most likely obstacle between the Bengals, or any other team, and a Lombardi trophy.
yeah KC has been to a championship game every year Mahomes has started. if you want to win a SB you have to beat the Chiefs. like is he supposed to tell the truth and be like "well IDK if we can win if Mahomes is on the field lol" Bengals fans would tear him apart (for good reason)

they might beat us during the regular season, but who cares lol
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-15-2024, 12:28 PM   #52
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

This is the homeless looking guy who was on stage with the Kelce’s in Cincy?

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 12:56 PM   #53
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Bro, you’re being way too sensitive about this shit.

“IF WE HAD TO PICK ONE TEAM”

Nobody is saying they’re beating us. We’re speaking hypothetically here.

“We’re built to beat the Chiefs.”

Me: “In what way are they built to beat the Chiefs?”

You: “You’re being way too sensitive.”

Okay. Whatever. Keep not answering the question I guess. You do you.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 01:00 PM   #54
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
I'm guess I'm not understanding why everyone is getting their panties in a wad over this?

I mean, if you are in the AFC, and your goal is to get to the Super Bowl, you're going to have to get through KC every ****ing year. This have been proven out in the playoffs every year Mahomes has been the starter.

So if you're an AFC team and you're NOT trying to build your team to 'beat KC' then I would seriously question the intelligence of your front office and your coaching staff.

The Chiefs ARE the standard and EVERY team should be trying to figure out a way to get by that, regardless of whether you're a 'contender' like the Bengals or some poor schlep like the Broncos, for instance.

I'm just not really seeing the harm in his comment.

Because it’s a stupid word choice.

The Bengals aren’t actually building their team to intentionally match up with us. And if they are, they’re constructed to beat the Chiefs with Tyreek, not this iteration that has done nothing but win rings each year.

Maybe they should also focus on being built to beat the ****ing Rams. That would help get them a SB
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 01:22 PM   #55
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Because it’s a stupid word choice.

The Bengals aren’t actually building their team to intentionally match up with us. And if they are, they’re constructed to beat the Chiefs with Tyreek, not this iteration that has done nothing but win rings each year.

Maybe they should also focus on being built to beat the ****ing Rams. That would help get them a SB
Exactly.

It's their way of saying "Yea, the Chiefs are on top, but we have their number!".

In other words, still clinging to a few regular season wins and that one AFCCG, when we've beat them in another and won 2 SBs since.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 01:24 PM   #56
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Exactly.

It's their way of saying "Yea, the Chiefs are on top, but we have their number!".

In other words, still clinging to a few regular season wins and that one AFCCG, when we've beat them in another and won 2 SBs since.
That one doesn't even count, they needed refball the entire game to win. That KR for a TD right before the half still blows my mind. Game was over at that point and the refs knew it.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-15-2024, 01:25 PM   #57
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Allen has three straight regular season wins over Pat. How's that working out for him?...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 01:47 PM   #58
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
That one doesn't even count, they needed refball the entire game to win. That KR for a TD right before the half still blows my mind. Game was over at that point and the refs knew it.
That was ****ing egregious.... And ref ball at the very end setting them up for the winning field goal.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 04-15-2024, 01:52 PM   #59
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Yeah at this point the only thing they're "built" for is to cling on as long as possible.
Ask the Bills how that worked out?
They’re a little better built long term. Unlike buffalo I think they’re building for the long haul and being smart about where to throw their money, where buffalo spent a few years out of desperation.

It goes without saying that they didn’t finish the job at their peak and it’s only gonna go downhill from here. But I think they’re very well positioned to be a competitive team. Good - I love the rivalry especially since we’re the better team and we’ve already gone through reinventing ourselves where cincy is just getting started.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 01:58 PM   #60
Starter

NO ONE BELIEVES IN US!
Wallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote