Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:27 PM   #811
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
Rook? I've been here a lot longer than you, numbnuts.
Than you should know better than the reeruned shit you've spewed out. You're literally crying over CP being mean to a poster while wondering where the olden days have gone to. ****ing seriously

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
First off it was 1 first round pick. We literally just swapped picks but did trade them our first next year. And we already had a 3rd. We could afford to give one away. You can't say oh Smith won the Super Bowl and be like yea sorry Alex your gone. It's not like his contract is expiring. He is still under contract next year. Look at Aaron Rodgers. He sat for a few years and now he's one of the best
What the hell are you talking about? The cost to go to pick 10 was #27, a 3rd rounder and next years first. They spent that pick on Patrick Mahomes II.

That means they spent 3 picks to draft Mahomes. They gave up 3 picks for one, and that one pick was spent on him. I don't understand your concept.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:28 PM   #812
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
BECAUSE HE DEFENDS ALEX SMITH. That is BS on a board that prides itself on low moderation. He just defends Alex Smith, while EVERYONE else attacks Smith and Tigger. BS.
You see things that way.

The rest of the rational world sees things differently.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:29 PM   #813
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Than you should know better than the reeruned shit you've spewed out. You're literally crying over CP being mean to a poster while wondering where the olden days have gone to. ****ing seriously
As I said, GFY.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:30 PM   #814
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You see things that way.

The rest of the rational world sees things differently.
BS. You are blinded by your hate for AS.

The absolute worst thing about CP is that dissent is not tolerated.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:30 PM   #815
In Search of a Life

Quote:
As I said, GFY.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:31 PM   #816
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
So are a lot of the Alex Haters. Clay, Sweet Daddy Hate, Inmem, etc. But everyone piles on Tigger, including the mods. How about everyone just grow a pair and ignore anyone that they don't like?
THOSE GUYS WERE BANNED FOR TROLLING.

Jesus ****ing Christ.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:32 PM   #817
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Maybe you're blinded by the fact that Smith's cock is in your throat while his balls are covering your eyes.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:33 PM   #818
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

I don't hate Alex, you ****ing dipshit. I hate Alex supporters who bitch and moan about people being mean to him, and then when they get put in timeout, they make lofty speeches about censorship.

The board rules are pretty clear. Tiger violated those rules in those threads. And you're kind of doing the same thing right now.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:35 PM   #819
LEGEND!

ALEX!! Pro Bowl Alex!! 3rd winningest QB in the NFL Alex!! Set a personal best for passing yards last year Alex!!
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:35 PM   #820
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Maybe you're blinded by the fact that Smith's cock is in your throat while his balls are covering your eyes.
Didn't I already tell you to GFY twice?

This is exactly what I'm talking about, all I did is defend Tiger. Dissent is not tolerated here. Follow the CP party line, or else.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:37 PM   #821
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I don't hate Alex, you ****ing dipshit. I hate Alex supporters who bitch and moan about people being mean to him, and then when they get put in timeout, they make lofty speeches about censorship.

The board rules are pretty clear. Tiger violated those rules in those threads. And you're kind of doing the same thing right now.
Almost every single thread here is filled with anti-Smith trolls. But you are ok with them.

At any rate, I'm done talking with you guys. Have a good night.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:42 PM   #822
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Didn't I already tell you to GFY twice?

This is exactly what I'm talking about, all I did is defend Tiger. Dissent is not tolerated here. Follow the CP party line, or else.
No, you came in and took a shit on a very fair moderation team while spouting ignorant bullshit.

You can tell me GFY all you want, but you're still dead wrong.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:44 PM   #823
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

src="http://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s0adQSmsgMxv&autoplay=0" width="148" height="44" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
Audio recording >>
Old 07-30-2017, 11:51 PM   #824
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
First off it was 1 first round pick. We literally just swapped picks but did trade them our first next year. And we already had a 3rd. We could afford to give one away. You can't say oh Smith won the Super Bowl and be like yea sorry Alex your gone. It's not like his contract is expiring. He is still under contract next year. Look at Aaron Rodgers. He sat for a few years and now he's one of the best
I'm assuming that you're trolling

I am glad the Chiefs will be moving on from the Alex era, but I don't think I'll see myself wishing the guy is slammed reeruned to jump start Mahomes time. I'd rather he just go away and milk the Jaguars for a billion dollars.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:58 PM   #825
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
No more smith arguments in the mahomes thread.

JFC ASSHOLES
Gotta love the biased mod otherwise there may be consequences lol!
Warrick has disabled reputation