Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-14-2004, 09:58 AM   #2
World's finest morphius

Doesn't being fanatical as we are, I mean that is what fan is short for after all, automatically mean we are a bit deranged?

If Gretz thought it was classless to created a web site about GR to try and get him fired, was classless, well, we are fanatics after all, and we want our team to succeed. If Greg hadn't done the right thing, there is no way that Gretz would be writing an article about how classless it was.

But I guess if it is classless to tell people how we feel in a place that the public can read, what does that make you Gretz?
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:17 AM   #3
Old timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius
Doesn't being fanatical as we are, I mean that is what fan is short for after all, automatically mean we are a bit deranged?

Good point.

rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=20941&stc=1" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-14-2004, 09:59 AM   #4
Court Jester

I guess it wasn't classless to get my KCChiefs.com newletter the day after we lost telling me about all the Chiefs memorabilia they have for sale.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:02 AM   #5
Supporter

Hey Bob Gretz....feel free to kiss my classy ass.

Some of us may view things from a different perspective than you. Some of us may look at it that Greg Robinson should have been gone last year for being ineffective, and pretty much stole a Million Dollars from Lamar Hunt, and an overdue superbowl....FROM THE MOST LOYAL FANS IN THE NFL. Tell me a single salesman, making 25k/year with the worst sales record at his business,that is given 3 years of non-performance?

If I drive 6hrs each way to 4-5games, pay hundreds of dollars for tickets, $20 to park...eat $6 Hotdogs, washed down with $6 cups of beer, buy hundreds of dollars on Chiefs apparel, flags, etc....I have the right to compain and bitch....at least until my hoarse voice is clear...

So here's to you Mr. Column writing bitch man.......Before you wag your finger at fans, partularly ones that spend more time discussing the Chiefs than you do, remember this.

Coaches, Players, GMs, and Sportswriters come and go. They leave for better jobs, more Free Agent Money, or to write for bigger papers. The one things that remains the same, is the Me, the fan....who will still be cussing personell decisions long after you've moved on to Florida and play shuffleboard in a new Dolphin's hat.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:04 AM   #6
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
So here's to you Mr. Column writing bitch man

Too bad your rep's disabled. The last paragraph was priceless, too.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:16 AM   #7
Champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru

Too bad your rep's disabled. The last paragraph was priceless, too.
Send it to him. He can still get the rep, he just doesn't display it. He's afraid the number of green boxes would crash the server.
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Old 01-14-2004, 01:38 PM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
So here's to you Mr. Column writing bitch man.......
- evv-rywhere a splish-SPLASH!!!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:06 AM   #9
Supporter

Bob Damn Gretz......You've got Mail.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:20 AM   #10
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Nice avatar, Talisman. I'm curious what it would've been during your "Robinson sucks" days.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:21 AM   #11
Supporter

WHOA!

First Down Elvis has Gunther's Glasses!
Old 01-14-2004, 10:33 AM   #12
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
WHOA!

First Down Elvis has Gunther's Glasses!

Could it be a sign???
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:22 AM   #13
Supporter

Following up on Bob Dole's excellent commentary....

Does Bob Gretz allow the same courtesy of the common Waiter providing the slowest service in the restaruant, and giving him half a plate of nasty food?
Old 01-14-2004, 10:23 AM   #14
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I would agree. I think the second chin kind of gets lost in the middle sometimes.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:34 AM   #15
Supporter

I have composed and sent an elegant and gentle note in consideration of my feelings on his latest artical. I eagerly await his response.