Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:23 PM   #13351
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post

Last edited by cooper barrett; 03-11-2019 at 10:41 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:26 PM   #13352
Ain't no relax!

Hey cooper douche. Things were better when you were gone.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 10:31 PM   #13353
MVP

Hey Fish Douche,

Sorry you feel that way, feel free to either block me or Shut The **** Up.

Shouldn't you be under the seat of some old farts car?

Last edited by cooper barrett; 03-11-2019 at 10:43 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:00 PM   #13354
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
How come I’m just barely learning this now?

https://twitter.com/denzbenzi/status...050889216?s=21
I just did this and it works great.

Now I enjoy a good screwdriver as well as the next guy, so naturally I stuck a bunch of pineapple "nuggies" in an ice cube tray in the freezer for said lovely beverage.

Thanks for the tip, five eight.

Dinny
Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:05 PM   #13355
MVP

Making a pot of neckbones & black eye peas with Nanook's Sourdough Cornbread and fried mashed potato patties and steamed fresh spinach.

Milk.

Top it off with warmed up sourdough cinnamon rolls.

Dinny
Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:48 PM   #13356
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinny Bossa Nova View Post
Making a pot of neckbones & black eye peas with Nanook's Sourdough Cornbread and fried mashed potato patties and steamed fresh spinach.

Milk.

Top it off with warmed up sourdough cinnamon rolls.

Dinny
I've never been a big fan of sourdough. Kind of weird, as I wish I did. I tend to like sour foods.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 04:00 PM   #13357
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Bought a few boxes today. Can’t wait to eat some garden fresh

threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 04:23 PM   #13358
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

Best restaurant here in town has a fried green tomato dish with a remoulade and blue crab salad that is to die for.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 04:54 PM   #13359
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I've never been a big fan of sourdough. Kind of weird, as I wish I did. I tend to like sour foods.
Sourdough is all about TEXTURE.
If I were assembling my Platonic ideal of a loaf [or slice, or hunk] of bread, I wouldn't lean towards the FLAVOR of Sourdough.
But that crunch to the crust, and all the airy chewy interior pockets, make up for it in spades.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 03-13-2019 at 05:32 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 05:27 PM   #13360
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

Love it.... My mother (God rest her soul), used to make them in the summer, and they are totally wonderful...

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 06:02 PM   #13361

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Best restaurant here in town has a fried green tomato dish with a remoulade and blue crab salad that is to die for.
Sounds Awesome.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 06:04 PM   #13362

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Love it.... My mother (God rest her soul), used to make them in the summer, and they are totally wonderful...

I like them when they just have a hint of orange starting to show in the green while they are still firm. I can just eat them alone for meals.

Shooting for over 100 plants this year.
Old 03-13-2019, 06:09 PM   #13363
MVP

So far...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	post.jpg
Views:	483
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	118051  
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 06:13 PM   #13364

I probably wouldn’t air fry them green tomatoes
Old 03-13-2019, 07:16 PM   #13365
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Sourdough is all about TEXTURE.
If I were assembling my Platonic ideal of a loaf [or slice, or hunk] of bread, I wouldn't lean towards the FLAVOR of Sourdough.
But that crunch to the crust, and all the airy chewy interior pockets, make up for it in spades.
You can get that with most any artisan loaf. Check out the master recipe for Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day or something like that. Day three dough is amazing for what you describe without the taste of sourdough.