Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2024, 11:12 AM  
Fight, build, win!

Bashaud Breeland moving to the big house in Leavenworth?

Arrested again in Mecklenburg County on Felony drugs and weapons violations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...06d73fe8&ei=10

Daddy, won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County?
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry, my son, but you're too late in askin'
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 05:27 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I grew up in a hillbilly town with 1500 white folks and 20 native americans been thru some crazy stuff with the indian kids back when i was little had to fight to gain respect and with that respect came loyalty
thru google i have discovered that a few of my old homies have really strayed down a dangerous path but man i cant stress this enough native people shouldnt drink alcohol period.

Most people who went to KU in the 90s are familiar with a notorious group of some of the Haskell kids hanging out at the pool hall utterly smashed for like 8 hours. You did not even want to make eye contact with those dudes, huge and wasted and angry is not a fun combination unless you enjoy a pool cue wrapped around your head
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-01-2024, 05:44 PM   #32
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I grew up in a hillbilly town with 1500 white folks and 20 native americans been thru some crazy stuff with the indian kids back when i was little had to fight to gain respect and with that respect came loyalty
thru google i have discovered that a few of my old homies have really strayed down a dangerous path but man i cant stress this enough native people shouldnt drink alcohol period.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 05:54 PM   #33
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
And now that I think about it, why rifles? Was he expecting some sort of long-range shootout? Did he have a school shooting on his to-do list? Was he planning to assassinate a political figure? Was he on his way to militia training? If you're doing drug deals, shouldn't you be packing handguns instead of Kentucky long rifles?
Scarface syndrome maybe?
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-01-2024, 06:09 PM   #34
Why so serious?

His play defending Edelman on a 4th down that sealed the game is easily a top-5 regular season defensive moment in the team's history. We don't win the SB without that coverage.

He's a real gem in my book.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 06:30 PM   #35
Future NBA Finals MVP

As was reported when he was here, he was routinely a douchebag when around town.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 06:31 PM   #36
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Spotrac has his career earnings at $12. Not too shabby but if he’d have been able to hang on for another year or two he probably could have tripled that figure.

After taxes, agent fees, buying a house or two, and blowing a good bit of it, he could still be sitting on a multimillion dollar nest egg.
What a schmuck I make $12 per hour and it took him his entire career to make that?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 06:34 PM   #37
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
What a schmuck I make $12 per hour and it took him his entire career to make that?
Any job openings?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 06:41 PM   #38
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Holy crap…the world’s worst agent by far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hah, OK now I see my mistake.

Pretty funny.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 07:23 PM   #39
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
His play defending Edelman on a 4th down that sealed the game is easily a top-5 regular season defensive moment in the team's history. We don't win the SB without that coverage.

He's a real gem in my book.
He was a great Chief. Unfortunately, it appears that he's not a very good non-Chief.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 07:34 PM   #40
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Any job openings?
Yeah but you have to edit Ryan DePaulo’s YouTube videos
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 06:20 AM   #41
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
What an extraordinary waste of talent. I was a big Breeland fan when he was with us.
Yep, total waste of talent and a lide over drugs/
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 09:07 AM   #42
My Mamma Says

Didn’t get his head around to see the cops coming..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.