Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-07-2014, 11:00 AM   #286
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
You're not a slayer who's sleeping with a new hot girl every week or so.

I've met guys who do this. They all have certain phyiscal feautres they share
You aren't that guy and never will be.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:00 AM   #287
11-5, baby

Quote:
My problem is that I have a recessed chin and upturned nose and no obvious muscle. and im going for the hottest girls in the bar

This is how i would need to look to get those caliber girls

Now that my face is clean shaven I look even worse

Having a recessed chin is pretty much death for getting hot girls... think Ben Folds or Micheal Cera
You're a 4, bro. Stop going for 10s.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:00 AM   #288
I'll be back.

FYI, you should hit the gym. Especially if your standards are what they say they are.

Your chin is fine, doofus.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:02 AM   #289
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
You're a f'ing 4, bro. Stop going for 10s.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:03 AM   #290
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
You have his victim complex.

"waaaaaaahhhhh I have a recessed chin so I don't get laid waaaaaaaaahhhh"

Your looks aren't the problem. Your attitude is.
I already explained this. When I first started doing this I was exactly like RSD tyler. I literally had no fear, no hesistation no self pity, no self scrutiny.

What happened? I went on dates/ and interacted with some very attractive females and you start to have minor crushes on these girls.

Then you find out they don't like you because they just "arent attracted to you" and then you find the guy they are seeing, and there are consistencies that start to emerge.

(btw nearly every girl above a 5.5 on earth is getting dick from some guy even if she claims to not be in a relationship)
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-07-2014, 11:04 AM   #291
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Now I want a ride.
My confidence worked on you didn't it? Sorry though I don't ride Harleys.
Get on my British Triumph you sexy bitch.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:05 AM   #292
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

It's hard to imagine that you look worse when you are shaven. That fuzzy wispy facial hair looks awful.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:05 AM   #293
Supporter

Maybe instead of trying to "slay a new hot chic" every weekend, you should become the kind of person that would rather make 1 lady smile every day of the year.

Average looking people outnumber "hot people", that's the truth. It's ok to not look like a rock star.

I've always done well because I could make women laugh. Excessive smiling is proven to loosen panty elastic. Everyone has something about them of value to other sex.

I out-kicked my coverage for sure and it wasn't because I was trying too hard, or the best looking guy in pursuit, or the tallest, or the most wealthy.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:07 AM   #294
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
xztop reminds me of the loser kid that killed the sorority girls in LA.
Minus the wealthy parents.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:07 AM   #295
Banned

Quote:
I already explained this. When I first started doing this I was exactly like RSD tyler. I literally had no fear, no hesistation no self pity, no self scrutiny.

What happened? I went on dates/ and interacted with some very attractive females and you start to have minor crushes on these girls.

Then you find out they don't like you because they just "arent attracted to you" and then you find the guy they are seeing, and there are consistencies that start to emerge.

(btw nearly every girl above a 5.5 on earth is getting dick from some guy even if she claims to not be in a relationship)
They're just not attracted to you because you're a creepy clinger.

I've always punched above my weight class when it came to women that I've dated or been in relationships with. I've done that because I've never needed a woman to validate myself and I'm not afraid to tell a woman to **** off.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:08 AM   #296
Supporter

I figured out what you need to do....just a simple name change.

Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:09 AM   #297
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I figured out what you need to do....just a simple name change.

Yup.

loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:09 AM   #298
It's just a ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
you should hit the gym.
Quote:
you should hit the gym.
Quote:
you should hit the gym.
Quote:
you should hit the gym.
That is literally the only advice anyone on this entire site can give you due to how hamstrung you are on appearances.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:10 AM   #299
Supporter

McLovin

Old 08-07-2014, 11:10 AM   #300
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Minus the wealthy parents.
Yes, but he does have pube-y facial hair tho. Some chick that he has no chance with said he looked better with the face pubes too.