Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-17-2021, 11:56 AM  
11-5, baby

Headed to Placencia Belize for NYE

…..

Last edited by Skyy God; 04-09-2023 at 01:21 PM..
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 04:35 PM   #181
Banned

One of them.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 04:49 PM   #182
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
I'm sorry, but what is this?

Lmmfao, the resort always takes lots of pics to buy. We usually do a couple funny ones. We have one from Jamaica where we’re sitting at dinner and she’s holding a knife to my throat.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 04:53 PM   #183
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You use a selfie stick? Or a drone?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 05:35 PM   #184
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
You use a selfie stick? Or a drone?
Neither. The pathway was at a slight decline, and I held my phone above my head to take it. I’ve never used a selfie stick, or flown a drone.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 06:17 PM   #185
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Here’s some actual photos from my trip to PDC, Mexico. And here’s the way he could show us where the picture was taken without posting her face etc. Go to your film roll, scroll to the pictures from Belize, then screenshot it because (at least on iPhone) it will tell you at the top of the photo where you were when it was taken. This first pic is from just outside our resort, and says the location right at the top.

To be fair, Crave does seem like an Android poor.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 06:19 PM   #186
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
To be fair, Crave does seem like an Android poor.
Android has the same screenshot feature and takes better pictures.

Last edited by eDave; 01-04-2022 at 07:54 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 06:37 PM   #187
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

If it's a staycation, then maybe you post pictures of other people and places, because you likely have lots of downtime. Maybe put some content behind it like you're actually there, really get into it.
I take for granted where I live way too often. This am in my neighborhood.

We should do an off season thread where people post the beauty in their own neighborhood. I’d bet every poster has something beautiful near them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0EAED8ED-9479-4DB4-9EC1-C8F8755B7D9A.jpg (89.7 KB, 121 views)
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 06:40 PM   #188
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

We should do an off season thread where people post the beauty in their own neighborhood. I’d bet every poster has something beautiful near them.
Whoa, you're down in Louisiana right? That's bayou beauty I guess.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 06:44 PM   #189
What's up braj?

Quote:

Damn, what part of Independence do you live in?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 07:51 PM   #190
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

Those fishing lines wouldn't be the only thing bobbin if I was on that island with you
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 08:34 PM   #191
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Those fishing lines wouldn't be the only thing bobbin if I was on that island with you
that sounds exciting. Can my wife watch?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 08:57 PM   #192
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
that sounds exciting. Can my wife watch?
Does she peg?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 10:01 PM   #193
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:

Probably just a lot of selfies.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 10:06 PM   #194
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
We’re back.

Zero excursions, just a lot of sex and lounging by various pools.

10/10
I’m just curious if you scheduled your bulls or if she just picked them up at the swim up bars.

I hope she had the courtesy to at least let you have a turn or two.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 11:12 PM   #195
MVP

Quote:
Here’s some actual photos from my trip to PDC, Mexico. And here’s the way he could show us where the picture was taken without posting her face etc. Go to your film roll, scroll to the pictures from Belize, then screenshot it because (at least on iPhone) it will tell you at the top of the photo where you were when it was taken. This first pic is from just outside our resort, and says the location right at the top.

Lmao, Cave is frantically searching trip advisor for some pics to edit or hes gonna come up with a made up excuse, like "My phone was lodged in her pussy, so every time I got a call from one of my twinks, she'd get off". This is the realist thread on this site!
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote