Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-10-2020, 01:29 PM   #29536
I missed '69!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
It is strep!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Awesome.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-10-2020, 01:55 PM   #29537
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Great! Now all these neurotic idiots will be calling for this to be the “new normal”.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:05 PM   #29538
My Mamma Says

Quote:
It is strep!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Good.. At least you know what you’re dealing with.. Get well soon..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 02:31 PM   #29539
MVP

Quote:
Not sure if true but...

Really Pete? You don't realize how ****ing stupid this is? It's one of those dumb ass FB looking posts that gets millions of views and millions of dumbasses spread it to others.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 02:31 PM   #29540
Veteran

Quote:
Thanks for posting, do want everyone to know this is not new information. In fact towards the beginning of the pandemic quite a few people learned they had Covid-19 after it originally manifested itself as pink eye.

This is one of the reasons I still don’t understand how my antibody test came back negative. I had everything that looks like Covid (except for a fever) including the worst and only pink eye of my life, pneumonia, flu, etc... My kids both got mild fevers and a weird pink eye that all cleared up in 24 hours. Wife just got the flu with zero respiratory issues. If it wasn’t Covid, wtf went through my house from March 15th until last week. The Levofloxacin cleared up my pneumonia, just ended the prescription this week and ran 3 miles both yesterday and today and have resumed lifting weights. Haven’t felt this good in years. If not Covid, still very happy to be getting back to 100%. Would have been a disaster to catch the Rona on top of whatever mystery virus I’ve been fighting.
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:36 PM   #29541
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Really Pete? You don't realize how ****ing stupid this is? It's one of those dumb ass FB looking posts that gets millions of views and millions of dumbasses spread it to others.
Not to mention the fact that millions of dollars and manpower hours are going into finding solutions. I highly doubt that everyone’s grandmother’s solution to every sore throat would’ve been overlooked for months.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:37 PM   #29542
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The PMII Hypothesis View Post
Thanks for posting, do want everyone to know this is not new information. In fact towards the beginning of the pandemic quite a few people learned they had Covid-19 after it originally manifested itself as pink eye.

This is one of the reasons I still don’t understand how my antibody test came back negative. I had everything that looks like Covid (except for a fever) including the worst and only pink eye of my life, pneumonia, flu, etc... My kids both got mild fevers and a weird pink eye that all cleared up in 24 hours. Wife just got the flu with zero respiratory issues. If it wasn’t Covid, wtf went through my house from March 15th until last week. The Levofloxacin cleared up my pneumonia, just ended the prescription this week and ran 3 miles both yesterday and today and have resumed lifting weights. Haven’t felt this good in years. If not Covid, still very happy to be getting back to 100%. Would have been a disaster to catch the Rona on top of whatever mystery virus I’ve been fighting.
There's a ton of respiratory illnesses that it could be. This is what drives me crazy about all these people that are just positive they had Covid19 in Nov. when they more than likely just had the flu, because they haven't ever had the flu or haven't ever been so sick in their lives.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 02:45 PM   #29543
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Not to mention the fact that millions of dollars and manpower hours are going into finding solutions. I highly doubt that everyone’s grandmother’s solution to every sore throat would’ve been overlooked for months.
God damn how embarrassing would that be for the medical professionals.

"Ummmm, so we have found a cure to the Coronaviris. After spending billions of dollars to find a cure or vaccine, we have discovered that gargling salt water daily will kill the Coronavirus and will effectively wipe it off the map."

World goes back to normal and all the government had to do was listen to this FB post.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:45 PM   #29544
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I'd shit if we found out in the end.....
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:46 PM   #29545
Supporter

Quote:
It's something people might need to do for other reasons besides covid. I know a few people who could improve their breath a lot by guzzling vinegar.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:47 PM   #29546
MVP

Quote:
Triggered much?

Nothing wrong with hydration and gargling. Does no harm.

It`s not like hes telling people to spray lighter fluid in their mouths and then take a drag on a cigarette.....but you can try it for us if you wish lol

edited to add: Please record on video if you try it........for scientific purposes
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:47 PM   #29547
Supporter

Quote:
I think that has always been the case which is why we were told masks generally would not protect you and not to touch your face, including your eyes.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:50 PM   #29548
Veteran

Crazy stat, 1 out of every 400 residents of NYC has died of COVID19. 1 out of every 150 65-74 year olds have died.

FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:52 PM   #29549
Banned

I just saw John Elway and Jon Bon Jovi in the same episode of Las Vegas. That show is good cheese.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:54 PM   #29550
Veteran

Quote:
Not sure if true but...

JFC What is wrong with you?
FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote