Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-02-2017, 11:48 AM  
I'll be back.

***College Football 2017 Thread***

Surprised we don't have a thread for this yet.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:09 PM   #226
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Not really. Do you could stop PMing them to me any time now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll cease with the dictures once you use correct grammar.

In short -never.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:14 PM   #227
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Are you asking me on a date, Cowboy?!?!
It's just lunch.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:15 PM   #228
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I'll cease with the dictures once you use correct grammar.

In short -never.

Blame apple. They suck at pretty much everything. Spell checker is no exception.

Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:16 PM   #229
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Blame apple. They suck at pretty much everything. Spell checker is no exception.

I think I can blame whatever CRM practices you have, skipper.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:19 PM   #230
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss View Post
Nobody gives a shit.
gee I thought this was a college football thread
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:21 PM   #231
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
gee I thought this was a college football thread
I liked it.

Thanks.

Montana up 24-13 on Eastern Washington in 3rd quarter.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:26 PM   #232
It was not a fair catch

Iowa gets hosed by refs. At least they waited until the 4th to screw us.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:28 PM   #233
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I liked it.

Thanks.

Montana up 24-13 on Eastern Washington in 3rd quarter.
Good.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:32 PM   #234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I think I can blame whatever CRM practices you have, skipper.

If you only knew. You would be in stitches. We're some funny pilots. Never a dull moment and it's always a blast to be up here with my best buddies.

Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:35 PM   #235
It was not a fair catch

FU refs. WADLEY TD
Old 09-23-2017, 08:38 PM   #236

OU dodged a bullet in Waco

Old 09-23-2017, 08:39 PM   #237
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
If you only knew. You would be in stitches. We're some funny pilots. Never a dull moment and it's always a blast to be up here with my best buddies.

Guess I'll never know; last instructor I talked to said at 6'0 225lbs I was too fat to fit into a cockpit.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:40 PM   #238
In Search of a Life

Rb from PSU is legit
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:41 PM   #239
"You like to drink?"

Kentucky choking.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:47 PM   #240
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Rb from PSU is legit
He's damn good.
Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.