Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2020, 05:12 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread

The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:39 AM   #1501
Hockey Town

I'm super afraid of a journeyman QB that the Dolphins didn't want.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:41 AM   #1502
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
He's been playing like peak Alex Smith out there. I'm personally terrified.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:44 AM   #1503
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
He's been playing like peak Alex Smith out there. I'm personally terrified.

But you also know that he might have one of those games too.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:50 AM   #1504
MVP

I have so much freaking anxiety.
Just want this game over and in favor of the Chiefs
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 10:01 AM   #1505
Most Valuable Villain

A lot of the Titan fans are claiming that no one is giving them a chance even though they just beat the Pats and the Ravens. I’ve never once said that the Titans aren’t a good team....because they are. But I think that as helpful as our path in the playoffs has been for us....it’s the same for them. They faced a 42 year old QB with a lack of weapons and a suspect offensive line....and Brady can’t go deep. Then they faced a QB that has to have to the middle of the field open and has suspect accuracy. The Titans beat those teams by riding Henry. If Jackson could hit open WRs.....we’d be talking about how the Chiefs were planning on stopping Lamar.

Do the Titans have a chance of winning this game? Yeah. But it’s going to take an out of this world game from their defense and the Chiefs continually making mistakes all game. And I think after how they played in that Texans game....that this team knows that it can’t do it again and expect to win.

Mahomes is ****ing locked in, healthy and knows that he will not be denied line he was last year.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 10:03 AM   #1506
Hockey Town

For some entertaining news.......KCI is closed right now so with this weather I bet the Titans have a lovely travel experience.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 10:04 AM   #1507
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post

Mahomes is ****ing locked in, healthy and knows that he will not be denied like he was last year.
This is one thing that is being under played imo, this team damn hungry after what happened last year
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-17-2020, 10:04 AM   #1508
Ultrabanned

Quote:
For some entertaining news.......KCI is closed right now so with this weather I bet the Titans have a lovely travel experience.
Hopefully they ship them up here over the road, in a cattle trailer.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 10:07 AM   #1509
Beyond the Rapids

Every team is going to be "motivated" and "hungry" at this stage. That talk is so overblown. Like there are any guys on either team who are going to be lackadaisical about going to the Super Bowl
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 10:08 AM   #1510
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Every team is going to be "motivated" and "hungry" at this stage. That talk is so overblown. Like there are any guys on either team who are going to be lackadaisical about going to the Super Bowl
I think there is a difference though between a team that’s never been on this stage before and a team that was here last year and was denied because of a penalty and not getting a chance in OT.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 10:19 AM   #1511
Starter

Quote:
peep that rating
https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/ryan-tannehill/7014
JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 10:22 AM   #1512
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
I have so much freaking anxiety.
Just want this game over and in favor of the Chiefs
It's been a good week. Work hasn't pissed me off once. I wish every week could be AFC championship game week.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 10:26 AM   #1513
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCBRAVE View Post
peep that rating
Come back next year when he plays a full season and goes back to being a Miami reject, he is going to rob you guys for 30 million a year and suck. I love it!
AzChiefin420 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-17-2020, 10:27 AM   #1514
Supporter

40 of the Titans last 41 scoring drives have been touchdowns. That's crazy.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 10:28 AM   #1515
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzChiefin420 View Post
Come back next year when he plays a full season and goes back to being a Miami reject, he is going to rob you guys for 30 million a year and suck. I love it!
thaky, the jokes over
JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.