Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2018, 06:08 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Breeland Speaks Thread*****

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 07-01-2020 at 08:03 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2020, 04:39 PM   #781
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Well, I’m surprised but not upset.

I thought a healthy, leaned down Speaks would provide the versatility and flexibility that Spags likes in his DL.

Sure sounds like they found gems in Danna and Wharton, from camp reports, and maybe Harris is more than I’ve been giving him credit for.

Not gonna lie, I hope Wharton becomes a stud/star just because the story would be so cool. And cheap production...
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2020, 04:41 PM   #782

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Well, I’m surprised but not upset.

I thought a healthy, leaned down Speaks would provide the versatility and flexibility that Spags likes in his DL.

Sure sounds like they found gems in Danna and Wharton, from camp reports, and maybe Harris is more than I’ve been giving him credit for.

Not gonna lie, I hope Wharton becomes a stud/star just because the story would be so cool. And cheap production...
This is important to recognize as well. Speaks kept giving the Chiefs opportunities to upgrade the position so they kept bringing in guys to compete. It sounds like Speaks was trying to make a serious attempt at taking a step forward, but these other guys may just be too good for it to matter.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2020, 04:43 PM   #783
Roy E.

It's about damn time we cut that piece of shit.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 04:48 PM   #784
'Tis my eye!

Andy Reid and Brett Veatch, NFL champions.

They made a mistake and admitted it in just 2 years.

The rest is just bitching and moaning.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 05:10 PM   #785
MVP

Speaks suspended the first four games may have been the icing on the cake.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-05-2020, 05:11 PM   #786
The Priest and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Speaks suspended the first four games may have been the icing on the cake.
He served it last season. So....
TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-05-2020, 05:13 PM   #787
Starter

Good riddance, too little too late!
Warrick has disabled reputation
Old 09-05-2020, 05:15 PM   #788
Dazed and Confused

Breeland, we barely knew you. C'ya.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-05-2020, 05:22 PM   #789
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRR View Post
He served it last season. So....
So he has no one to blame but himself. Don't get suspended and show up every year in shape. That's the minimum in the NFL and he wasn't much on the field on top of it.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-05-2020, 06:31 PM   #790
Everybody Lies.

Speaks can tell his grandchildren he almost tackled Tom Brady one time.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2020, 06:33 PM   #791
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Speaks can tell his grandchildren he almost tackled Tom Brady one time.
He can also show them his super bowl ring. Think about that for a minute...
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-05-2020, 06:35 PM   #792
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Holthus sucks everyone's dick and I knew speaks was gone when someone asked him about speaks and he just deflected the question. I was like he sucks.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 06:40 PM   #793
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
Ryan Fitzpatrick deserves a ring more for his contribution to the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2020, 06:41 PM   #794
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
"Grandkids, let me tell you about my Super Bowl win. Of course, at that time I was going by the name 'Chris Jones'."
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2020, 06:47 PM   #795
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Good by Veach and Reid. ****ed up, but moved on. The draft pick is a sunk cost. Just make the best move for the future.

I’m really encouraged by Wharton and Danna. Apparently both performed really well in camp.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.