Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-03-2005, 04:34 PM   #2
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint99
You going to CRY ? You have been OUTED as a FRAUD.

Your a pretender.

You need to be beaten for coming on a Chiefsfan and trying......

Let me stress the words 'trying' to talk smack with anyone.

Go fu ck your goat redneck and post on your own board.

Is this a poem?
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-03-2005, 04:47 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Ed
Is this a poem?
I saw the best fans of Dick Vermiel destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked,
dragging themselves through the Overland Park streets at dawn looking for an angry-munchkin,
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 05:11 PM   #4
Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee
I saw the best fans of Dick Vermiel destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked,
dragging themselves through the Overland Park streets at dawn looking for an angry-munchkin,
What a rip-off from Allen Ginsberg's Howl.

Probably my favorite introduction to any of the poems I've ever read from one of my favorite epic poems.

Nice call....
CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.
Old 03-03-2005, 05:24 PM   #5
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee
sweet
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:10 PM   #6
Supporter

Just Great.

Taco will be linking this thread as proof of the harms of rocket fuel in breast milk.

If warpaint has a job, he's just killing time at his grandmother's trailer until its time to go wash dishes down at a stip mall buffett.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:13 PM   #7
warpaint99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
Just Great.

Taco will be linking this thread as proof of the harms of rocket fuel in breast milk.

If warpaint has a job, he's just killing time at his grandmother's trailer until its time to go wash dishes down at a stip mall buffett.

hahahah......aren't you just so funny.

Get lost Iowa fan.

Your no Chiefs Fan. Take your gay friend htimage with you and start your own board.

OUTED !!!!!!!!

Old 03-03-2005, 03:14 PM   #8
WHAT

Quote:

Get lost Iowa fan.

Your no Chiefs Fan. Take your gay friend htimage with you and start your own board.

OUTED !!!!!!!!

You're.
beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:15 PM   #9
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

Get lost Iowa fan.

OUTED !!!!!!!!

OUTED !!!!!!!!
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:17 PM   #10
warpaint99

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
OUTED !!!!!!!!

Where's gay young boy avatar ???????

Pretender !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-03-2005, 03:21 PM   #11
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Where's gay young boy avatar ???????

Pretender !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid that, while this was fun for a while, I've lost the ability to comprehend what he's saying.

A 22-year old hippy is a "young boy" and I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm "pretending" to be.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:11 PM   #12
oxymoron

This guy's making me reconsider my move to OP.

You know who he reminds me of? The fat cop from Super Troopers.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:14 PM   #13
Supporter

"outed as a fraud"

Damn.......I'm Foiled. My username would have NEVER given anyone the idea that I might not reside IN Jackson county Missouri.

I really think its time you cut back on the glue sniffing, jr.

The sad thing is, you're worse at smack than communicating the written word, and thats saying something considering your written communication skills are weaker than your non-medicated erectile function with a live woman.

Now you silly sally, take a gander at the start date of Chiefsplanet.....now take a gander under "date joined" for the planet.

I hope you've enjoyed your stay, because something tells me you're about to be banished back to that fabulous KCSTAR Board.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:23 PM   #14
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
"outed as a fraud"

Damn.......I'm Foiled. My username would have NEVER given anyone the idea that I might not reside IN Jackson county Missouri.

I really think its time you cut back on the glue sniffing, jr.

The sad thing is, you're worse at smack than communicating the written word, and thats saying something considering your written communication skills are weaker than your non-medicated erectile function with a live woman.

Now you silly sally, take a gander at the start date of Chiefsplanet.....now take a gander under "date joined" for the planet.

I hope you've enjoyed your stay, because something tells me you're about to be banished back to that fabulous KCSTAR Board.
say it ain't so...

i mean just look at this thread...

it has entertained us for how many pages now?

it's just so alluring to gawk at trainwrecks...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:15 PM   #15
warpaint99

OUTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!