Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Will you partake in the National Media coverage before the Super Bowl?
Yes 78 76.47%
No 24 23.53%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2020, 03:18 PM   #2
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Hell yes I will. Already hearing the narrative today that Mahomes is only as good as he is because of his weapons. I guess other franchise QB's all played with scrubs.
Mainly that's just Skip and lil' Stevie, both of whom are contrarian idiots.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 03:21 PM   #3
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Hell yes I will. Already hearing the narrative today that Mahomes is only as good as he is because of his weapons. I guess other franchise QB's all played with scrubs.
People that have never seen him play say the dumbest things, its like they have no actual knowledge.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:39 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

The NFL and the media would have been terrified of a Titans - 49ers matchup. It might have gone down as one of the worst rated Super Bowls in history.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:44 PM   #5
Why so serious?

Quote:
I've been watching everything for weeks about the Chiefs and it's glorious. And while it's kinda true that today's narrative is that he's only as good as he is because of the weapons, the true question that's being debated on every show:

A. Is Mahomes the greatest QB that we've ever seen and/or the greatest athlete in any sport at the moment?

or

B. Is Mahomes as good as he is because of his weapons?

Every show seems to have some guys in both camps.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:31 PM   #6
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I've been watching everything for weeks about the Chiefs and it's glorious. And while it's kinda true that today's narrative is that he's only as good as he is because of the weapons, the true question that's being debated on every show:

A. Is Mahomes the greatest QB that we've ever seen and/or the greatest athlete in any sport at the moment?

or

B. Is Mahomes as good as he is because of his weapons?

Every show seems to have some guys in both camps.
Yep but IMVHO both are very lazy stupid narratives. I love Pat more than anything but everyone needs to slow the roll in regards to the greatest QB talk. We should all wait until after the SB to have that type of question. I have no doubt he will ball out much better than Goff did last year.

The other narrative about him only being as good as he is because of his weapons is mind numbing stupid. Every great QB had great weapons and heck we don't even have a running game. Just lazy...
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.