Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-06-2005, 06:42 AM   #2
Deputy Dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner 338
I had to relive this as well Jack,good times,as for your question I'll be at the pre-season,will you be working 338 again?
I'll be there. And barring anything unforseen I should have the West End Zone again.
Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:52 AM   #3
Halfmoon

like +++

very very nice, bravo!
Old 06-14-2008, 06:58 AM   #4
Deputy Dawg

Planeteers, after 12 years of Arrowhead Security I've made the decision to hang it up. I had a 150 mile commute to work the games and I've reached the point where it's hard to justify. After re reading this thread I was tempted to continue just because of all the great people I met over the years. But hey, if any of you ever have an extra ticket drop me a note. Be kind of great to go to a game and be able to see the action on the field. It's been a pleasure.
Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Marada must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-17-2008, 03:37 PM   #5
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marada View Post
Planeteers, after 12 years of Arrowhead Security I've made the decision to hang it up. I had a 150 mile commute to work the games and I've reached the point where it's hard to justify. After re reading this thread I was tempted to continue just because of all the great people I met over the years. But hey, if any of you ever have an extra ticket drop me a note. Be kind of great to go to a game and be able to see the action on the field. It's been a pleasure.
Damn Arrowhead will never be the same,good luck Jack
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:03 PM   #6
a haw haw haw

Bump for Arrowhead memories
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:39 PM   #7
No Keys, No Problem

I live in DEnver and I think the cost of going to an NFL football game is a rip-off. It's just not worth the money.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:03 AM   #8
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
I live in DEnver and I think the cost of going to an NFL football game is a rip-off. It's just not worth the money.

That's because the Broncos ****ing suck and the team is full of douchebags.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:52 PM   #9
Ultrabanned

This is a pretty good one.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2004, 12:07 PM   #10
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Hey, if the cop's gonna fuck with us either way, I'm at least gonna give him a good reason.
heh,when I get my letter from the Chiefs explaining why my season tickets have been revoked I'll post it here followed by a nice Thank You card sent to Carl.
Old 12-20-2004, 12:54 PM   #11
Be Kind To Your Pets

The only reason they messed with you is because the Chiefs sell mixed drinks in Arrowhead, and you beat King Carl out of $7! Follow the money...follow the money...
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2004, 12:59 PM   #12
Deputy Dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish
The only reason they messed with you is because the Chiefs sell mixed drinks in Arrowhead, and you beat King Carl out of $7! Follow the money...follow the money...
Where do the Chiefs sell Mixed Drinks in Arrowhead?
Old 12-20-2004, 02:30 PM   #13
Smug Weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marada
Where do the Chiefs sell Mixed Drinks in Arrowhead?
Upper deck concession stands sell hot chocolate with a shot of peppermint schnapps for $6.00.
shaneo69 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.shaneo69 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-20-2004, 01:04 PM   #14
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish
What about the $5.50 I dropped for a Sprite?
Old 12-26-2004, 05:27 PM   #15
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
So, I sit down with NZoner and his pals, and at the start of the game they notice "Deputy Dog". He comes walking up to our row w/ a big grin on his face, and folks are shouting, "He's comin' for ya!"

He comes up and says, "You should know, I'm an avid ChiefsPlanet poster." And hands NZoner a printout of this thread.
Attached Images
File Type: gif ownedthreecats-Skrutor.gif (80.7 KB, 478 views)
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.