Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-24-2020, 10:55 AM   #2
Live free or die hard

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2020, 11:07 AM   #3
Spooky Action

1950s Hammer Studio, at least a couple of those every Halloween season.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 01:56 PM   #4
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Admittedly I don't really watch horror movies anymore (the wife won't watch them at all), but my favorite is American Werewolf in London.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 02:03 PM   #5
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Admittedly I don't really watch horror movies anymore (the wife won't watch them at all), but my favorite is American Werewolf in London.
Definite classic, those transformation effects were groundbreaking at the time
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2020, 02:08 PM   #6
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Definite classic, those transformation effects were groundbreaking at the time
And much like the effects in Carpenter's The Thing, they still hold up.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2020, 02:20 PM   #7
pie is never free

Quote:
Been a while since I've watched that one, but if memory serves I'd have to agree... speaking of great horror movies you nailed another one, The Thing is outstanding

And the reboot actually wasn't half bad either IMO
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2020, 02:43 PM   #8
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Been a while since I've watched that one, but if memory serves I'd have to agree... speaking of great horror movies you nailed another one, The Thing is outstanding

And the reboot actually wasn't half bad either IMO
It was actually a prequel. I enjoyed it as well. Wasn't nearly as good as the '82 film, though.
Old 10-24-2020, 05:16 PM   #9
Perpetual Mediocrity

The Thing (one of my top 10 favs), Dawn of the Dead/Day of the Dead, Halloween. Thing is, I watched them all when there were no sports so I don't know if I'll watch them this year.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-24-2020, 11:23 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Turned my 9 year old to this last week. He loved it.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2020, 12:03 AM   #11
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Turned my 9 year old to this last week. He loved it.
Heh. I think that shit would have given me nightmares at 9, but it's a different world now. He probably sees worse shit than that in video games.
Old 10-24-2020, 11:24 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Every Saturday night during October I stay up as late as I can and watch as many different scary movies as I can. Then wake up and watch NFL all day. One of my favorite months of the year!
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2020, 09:38 AM   #13
Be Kind To Your Pets

I'm really not a fan of horror movies at all. But I I were going to show a double feature it would be Psycho and Silence of the Lambs.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2020, 09:46 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I'm really not a fan of horror movies at all. But I I were going to show a double feature it would be Psycho and Silence of the Lambs.
Great choices!

Pyscho II is a pretty damn good movie too.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2020, 04:34 AM   #15
Banned

A few years ago, I finally watched the Exorcist with a friend and his adult son, all the way through.
Having never seen it mostly and the fact it was from 70s, something stood out that was hilarious.
When the mom is in the doctors office..he's sitting there in his office, smoking a cigarette!
As soon as I realized that, I laughed and cheered and fist pumped! Such a 70s moment in film!
And then we saw Young Frankenstein.
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.