Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2020, 10:43 PM   #2
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
You got any women in your home?
I guess I never paid that much attention when I was married or living with a girl. Is there a law that they have to use more than a yard of TP with every bathroom visit?

Actually, I know my wife didn't use extraordinary amounts of TP or the roll in the master bath would've disappeared a lot faster. But I'm curious now. Just how much TP does a woman typically use per shit?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 10:45 PM   #3
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I guess I never paid that much attention when I was married or living with a girl. Is there a law that they have to use more than a yard of TP with every bathroom visit?

Actually, I know my wife didn't use extraordinary amounts of TP or the roll in the master bath would've disappeared a lot faster. But I'm curious now. Just how much TP does a woman typically use per shit?
Again, you shake when you don't shit and don't bleed.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 11:13 PM   #4
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Again, you shake when you don't shit and don't bleed.
So what? Does it really take 10 sheets to wipe piss? This can't be done with 2 sheets?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 06:11 AM   #5
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
You got any women in your home?
Yea women use a ton of TP....as an experiment I gave each person in our house a roll to see how long it would last...

Dudes TP lasted 3 times longer.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 10:41 PM   #6
Mahomes or GTFO

The worst part about these ignorant ****s hoarding the TP is that people have now started hoarding baby wipes as well.

As in, people with no babies. Just a need to wipe their own asses. This leaves people like myself, who actually have a baby and need wipes to go without.

Fortunately I have a friend who works in shipping and was able to buy a box for me right as they came off the truck, but this is ridiculous.

People have lost their minds.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 04:38 PM   #7
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
The worst part about these ignorant ****s hoarding the TP is that people have now started hoarding baby wipes as well.

As in, people with no babies. Just a need to wipe their own asses. This leaves people like myself, who actually have a baby and need wipes to go without.

Fortunately I have a friend who works in shipping and was able to buy a box for me right as they came off the truck, but this is ridiculous.

People have lost their minds.
I think you should feel free to beat ass in those cases. If you don’t have a baby, don’t buy baby products. There are people who legitimately need them.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 10:36 AM   #8
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I think you should feel free to beat ass in those cases. If you don’t have a baby, don’t buy baby products. There are people who legitimately need them.
Really? I use baby wipes and don't have a baby. I use them to clean my sculpey clay tools, which is recommended. I've been making more sculpey clay objects to kill some time while cooped-up.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 05:33 AM   #9
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
A roll should last a ****ing month
The shit stains in your drawers must be epic
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 06:09 AM   #10
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 01:35 PM   #11
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 09:46 AM   #12
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
That's what I was thinking when KCunited said how long his lasts. I wouldn't want to do some people's laundry here who boast how little TP they use.
Old 03-24-2020, 01:57 PM   #13
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
That's what I was thinking when KCunited said how long his lasts. I wouldn't want to do some people's laundry here who boast how little TP they use.
I'm not the least bit shocked to now know that you have a sloppy butthole. Maybe see a doctor once this virus thing blows over.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 01:59 PM   #14
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I'm not the least bit shocked to now know that you have a sloppy butthole. Maybe see a doctor once this virus thing blows over.
To much butt stuff over the years.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:30 AM   #15
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Don't get all pissy. I'm just having fun with it.

However, I said I was thorough. That takes more than one wipe—up to five. So mine is far from sloppy. You'd be surprised at how much stays behind* if you were thorough.

* pun intended