Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-20-2018, 01:36 PM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill

He's the best WR in football right now.

Prove me wrong.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:48 PM   #166
Veteran

In case you haven't seen it, here's a cool dynamic diagram from the NFL's NextGenStats showing the 4th and 9 play:
https://twitter.com/NextGenStats/sta...74059565060096
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 02:49 PM   #167
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I half expect Reek to line up at safety. You know he'd do it if they'd let him.
He probably has a better chance than E Berry at this point
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:00 PM   #168
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
[Schefter] A further examination of the foot injury that Chiefs’ WR Tyreek Hill sustained Sunday showed “nothing serious” and he now will be considered “day to day”, per source.
He's day to day, like Berry.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:25 PM   #169
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Or what?

You aren't tired yet of running around here harassing me?
I don't need to chase you around to find your shitty posts. You dump them all over the board. You're ****ing worthless.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 03:26 PM   #170
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
He's probably not. He's famous for his endurance.
Posted via Mobile Device
thank's u
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:34 PM   #171
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
He's day to day, like Berry.

Wonder who gets on the field first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:44 PM   #172
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I don't need to chase you around to find your shitty posts. You dump them all over the board. You're ****ing worthless.
And what do you add again? Besides the "**** you shithead!" and the "I'm cumming!!11!" posts.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 03:59 PM   #173
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
He's the best WR in football right now.

Prove me wrong.
Tyreek is definitely in the top 10 but DeAndre Hopkins hands-down is the best receiver in football and that’s without a decent quarterback throwing to him and yes that includes Deshaun Watson as well. When you consider how much he has done without a running game and without a quarterback just imagine what this guy would do with PM2 to as quarterback.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:00 PM   #174
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Tyreek is definitely in the top 10 but DeAndre Hopkins hands-down is the best receiver in football and that’s without a decent quarterback throwing to him and yes that includes Deshaun Watson as well. When you consider how much he has done without a running game and without a quarterback just imagine what this guy would do with PM2 to as quarterback.
Tyreek Hill made Alex Smith look like a good deep passer for the first time in 13 years. No slight at Smith there but it’s true.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:01 PM   #175
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Call me crazy, but I’d take Theilen over Hopkins right now.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:03 PM   #176
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
And what do you add again? Besides the "**** you shithead!" and the "I'm cumming!!11!" posts.
Hard hitting football analysis
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 04:04 PM   #177
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Call me crazy, but I’d take Theilen over Hopkins right now.
Thielen is a glorified Jarvis Landry
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:07 PM   #178
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Thielen is a glorified Jarvis Landry
Absurd comparison.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:11 PM   #179
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Absurd comparison.
He does bad posts.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:20 PM   #180
offense > defense

Quote:
I won't argue against DHop but "in the top 10" is being ridiculously conservative. He is UNQUESTIONABLY top 5. I don't care which order people rank them, or who you think you have to bump out for him, Hill is in there.

For my personal preference, I would go:

1. Hopkins
2. Hill
3. Julio
4. OBJ
5. Evans

Brown/Thomas/Adams are the next 3, and after that it gets pretty messy.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.