Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-20-2018, 01:36 PM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill

He's the best WR in football right now.

Prove me wrong.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:50 PM   #151
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I absolutely love this attitude and mindset, as opposed to someone else on the team who's name doesn't even need to be mentioned.
Lol. One is being paid peanuts right now because he was a 5th round pick and he now wants the moolah.

The other one has already passed Go and collected.

Not saying that's all there is to it but it plays a part in it.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:52 PM   #152
Everybody Lies.

The guy is just a physical freak of nature. His speed and quickness jumped off the screen the very first time I saw him play. Even watching him play pickup basketball is impressive. He's just an amazing athlete. Keep Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce together for a long time.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:27 PM   #153
Snacks Are Under My Apron

At least Eric Berry could run the water bottles out during time outs
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:30 PM   #154
MVP

It's crazy that he made that huge play when he was hurt. He wasn't moving as fast as he could have been if he was healthy.

That is why I think you have to pay him. Yesterday showed that he can be a top receiver even after he loses a step or 2. He's special and is only going to get better. I'd make him the highest paid receiver in the league without hesitation.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:34 PM   #155
Thank you

Quote:
I absolutely love this attitude and mindset, as opposed to someone else on the team who's name doesn't even need to be mentioned.
shut up
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:34 PM   #156
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Besides Mahomes, I think Hill is the next important part to the office. Kelce is close, but damn Hill takes things to a different level.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 02:35 PM   #157
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Reid on Hill: I’m sure he’s sore this morning. If I’m a betting man, I would say he’ll play (Thursday). He loves to play. @KCTV5

Direct jab at Berry.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 02:39 PM   #158
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

That play he made on 3rd and 19 was spectacular. It looked like we were going to be short, but man oh man, he's just so quick and elusive. I was agog.

And another play that shows the impact of he speed was that short run very early in the game. Some DB was set up to tackle him, and Tyreek just ran around the guy. It told me that his speed messes up the angles that defenders take. So it's not just the speed, but also their unfamiliarity with the speed, that messes them up.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:39 PM   #159
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Here's the section in full:

Before his best reception of the game, Hill came back from two injuries, both of which he sustained in the first half. He injured his left wrist and hand when he tried to block a Ravens linebacker on a running play, and late in the second quarter, Hill hobbled back to the sideline with a right heel injury. He received treatment during halftime and ensured his teammates he wasn’t missing the second half.

“I’m never going to come out of the game,” Hill said. “I’m going to do whatever it takes for this team. My momma always taught me not to be soft, no matter the circumstances. These are my brothers, and I know they’ll do the same thing for me.”

Hill also ensured Chiefs fans that he’ll play a part in the showdown vs. the Chargers.

“I’m playing Thursday,” Hill said.
Shots fired. Time to man the **** up.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:40 PM   #160
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
It's crazy that he made that huge play when he was hurt. He wasn't moving as fast as he could have been if he was healthy.

That is why I think you have to pay him. Yesterday showed that he can be a top receiver even after he loses a step or 2. He's special and is only going to get better. I'd make him the highest paid receiver in the league without hesitation.
Agreed. He deserves the money.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:41 PM   #161
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
shut up
Or what?

You aren't tired yet of running around here harassing me?
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 02:42 PM   #162
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Or what?

You aren't tired yet of running around here harassing me?
He's probably not. He's famous for his endurance.
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 02:43 PM   #163
Banned!

I half expect Reek to line up at safety. You know he'd do it if they'd let him.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:45 PM   #164
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Direct jab at Berry.
its not, its not at all! lol keep reading into something thats not there.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 02:47 PM   #165
The man you could post like.

[Schefter] A further examination of the foot injury that Chiefs’ WR Tyreek Hill sustained Sunday showed “nothing serious” and he now will be considered “day to day”, per source.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.