Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-19-2018, 03:01 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Everything?

I thought the dialog was clunky, the camera angles weird and that RDJ was soooooooooo much more charismatic than anyone he shared the screen with that it was distracting. It literally took me like 5 nights to get through the movie.

Again, I know that I'm in the minority and I'm certainly not telling anyone else to how feel/react to these films. Outside of a few (and I forgot to add Ant-Man, which I really liked the first couple of times I saw it but began to wear on me over multiple viewings), I just can't connect with them.

Maybe it's because I didn't grow up reading the comics or watching the animated series?
Thanks. I was just curious.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 01:55 PM   #3
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Again, I know that I'm in the minority and I'm certainly not telling anyone else to how feel/react
Quoted, only because I'm certain this is a first
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-20-2018, 01:57 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 03:49 PM   #5
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Glad you took that as the good-nature crack it was intended to be.
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-20-2018, 05:15 PM   #6
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 05:26 PM   #7
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Everything?

I thought the dialog was clunky, the camera angles weird and that RDJ was soooooooooo much more charismatic than anyone he shared the screen with that it was distracting. It literally took me like 5 nights to get through the movie.

Again, I know that I'm in the minority and I'm certainly not telling anyone else to how feel/react to these films. Outside of a few (and I forgot to add Ant-Man, which I really liked the first couple of times I saw it but began to wear on me over multiple viewings), I just can't connect with them.

Maybe it's because I didn't grow up reading the comics or watching the animated series?
I think I would have liked them either way but growing up with the stories definitely has a huge influence on how I feel about all of it.
It's crazy I get chill bumps from these movies.
Especially the whole Infinity gems storyline.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:40 PM   #8
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:

I'm sure it would have helped. As long as you go in knowing the tone and aim of the film you can enjoy them. Clearly less than a comix nerd but you can say "Yeah, that was fun."

I thought IM3 was going to be great until the end of the second act. If they had kept the movie about him questioning who and what he is without the suit and cut the is/isn't Mandarin garbage it would have been a 4 star film.

GOTG/Ant man are just Disney family action-comedies taking place in bizarre settings. While GOTG2 was a lot darker than most Disney fare it still is what it is.

Spiderman is basically your YA/Teen hero movie.

IMO Winter Soldier is right up there with some of the better Nolan Batman movies. A better comparison might be "Cap: the Bourne Avenger."

I'm a Thor fan but have to admit none of his solo films hold up other than Ragnarok...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.