Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4808
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2022, 11:07 AM   #2596
Inmem 2.0

What's everyone's take on Mitchers? Thinking about getting a bottle for tonight
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2022, 06:36 PM   #2597
Inmem 2.0

Few sips in on this Mitchers Rye it's an interesting flavor feels like alot going on especially for a rye whiskey
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 04:47 PM   #2598
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Few sips in on this Mitchers Rye it's an interesting flavor feels like alot going on especially for a rye whiskey
My boss loves the stuff...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2022, 04:49 PM   #2599
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

One of my students this week gifted this to me in Cayman Brac... T'was OK..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2022, 12:21 PM   #2600
Ultrabanned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2022, 12:30 PM   #2601
Starter

Austrian Vodka

Very Good $10.99 at Trader Joe's
Originally Polish
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Vodka .png
Views:	67
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	125148  
angelo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angelo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angelo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angelo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angelo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angelo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angelo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angelo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angelo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angelo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.angelo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-29-2022, 12:38 PM   #2602
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
A little changeup. Had this at the winery a month back or so and brought a bottle home. Really enjoy it but goddamn if it doesn't taste like candy.

Oh btw, I know the whole alcohol is alcohol thing is true. But this shit got me extra wine drunk. Had a couple martinis and then killed that bottle and woke up on my couch at 4am wondering wtf was going on. I just remember my head feeling like it was floating and then I was out.

Will do again at some point but I really don't get too ****ed up off much of anything unless I just obliterate whiskey and this was a different drunkenness altogether.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:57 AM   #2603
Ultrabanned

Stouts just don’t do it for me. Got this in a sampler and it’s a solid meh

Old 11-05-2022, 02:32 PM   #2604
Politically Incorrect

This morning I had Jägermeister and 12 year Balvenie Doublewood delivered by Amazon at 6:40am. Used a $55 Amazon gift card for most of the cost.

Going to have some whisky tonight with a cigar.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Whisky.jpg.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	125183  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2022, 12:37 PM   #2605
Ultrabanned

I’m back trying stouts. Not giving up yet. This one was like a Reese’s cup so it was great. Drank two and would drink again.

Old 11-19-2022, 12:42 PM   #2606
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I’m back trying stouts. Not giving up yet. This one was like a Reese’s cup so it was great. Drank two and would drink again.

Sounds fantastic! They're pretty solid from what I've tried.... I've tried a couple that were really on point, and a couple that were probably a bit of an oversell ("double fudge brownie stout" being more like "there's some chocolate there").
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2022, 12:55 PM   #2607
Would an idiot do that?

Purchased this a couple weekends ago and it's pretty damn good... mostly coffee flavor, with a little bit of whiskey, and it's really smooth (only 33%).

Got hooked on Grind espresso rum for a while, but it has a ton of sugar in it and it's hard to find. First Light isn't nearly as sweet, which is nice.

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 01:07 PM   #2608
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Sounds fantastic! They're pretty solid from what I've tried.... I've tried a couple that were really on point, and a couple that were probably a bit of an oversell ("double fudge brownie stout" being more like "there's some chocolate there").
I have tried some other pastry stouts and didn't care for them either, but this really is easy drinking motor oil. Peanut butter all the way thru so I was very pleasantly surprised and really could have went after two more of those 16oz. cans and been alright but saved them for another session.
Old 11-19-2022, 03:07 PM   #2609
Would an idiot do that?

I was in Anaheim the other day and had to pick up this guy, not sure I've ever tried a "BBA Sour Imperial Stout".

It's a lot of bourbon, but opening up more with a nice cherry flavor. They can be a bit hit or miss, but they do a lot of stouts (I think 75% of their tap list the other day was stouts) along with Bottle Logic only a couple miles away.

Old 11-19-2022, 03:13 PM   #2610
Politically Incorrect

16.2% is high octane.