Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4812
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 04:28 PM   #1801
Mod Team

Margarita.
2 oz tequila
1 oz triple sec
juice from 2 limes
"Salt" rim with Tajin seasoning

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 06:22 PM   #1802
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

A martini. A LOOOOOOONG end-of-week/weekend at Beaver Lake with new SCUBA students, but well worth the wait...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 06:36 PM   #1803
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
A martini. A LOOOOOOONG end-of-week/weekend at Beaver Lake with new SCUBA students, but well worth the wait...
Beaver Lake in Arkansas?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 06:46 PM   #1804
MVP

Been there, got beaver there
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 06:46 PM   #1805
MVP

angry orchard pear kind sucks, kinda doesn't
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-13-2020, 06:55 PM   #1806

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Beaver Lake in Arkansas?
Yup. It was quite the trip with a group who are planning a vacation and needed some certifications to do what they want to do when they get there.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:27 PM   #1807
MVP

A little north of there is Table Rock, Really clear water

Table Rock Lake
They submerged the small town of Oasis, Missouri. Like a modern, midwestern Atlantis, the town still sits under about 100 feet (30 m) of water. Advanced divers can float down Main Street to the town’s small wooden church, which, although deteriorating after nearly 40 years underwater, offers wreck diving of a different order. I hear you can play Foosball in a tavern 100 feet under water.

If you go further NE Bonne Terre is a blast.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 09-13-2020 at 08:35 PM..
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 08:28 PM   #1808
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Margarita.
2 oz tequila
1 oz triple sec
juice from 2 limes
"Salt" rim with Tajin seasoning

Still waiting for the invite........I'll bring a bottle of bourbon
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:32 PM   #1809
King Sandbagger

Glengoyne 12 currently with a sidecar of Pattern Variation, a NEIPA from Alma Mader. I do believe that I will step up to Glengoyne 15 next.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 08:33 PM   #1810

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
A little north of there is Table Rock, Really clear water

Table Rock Lake
When the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers flooded the valley upstream from Table Rock Dam, they submerged the small town of Oasis, Missouri. Like a modern, midwestern Atlantis, the town still sits under about 100 feet (30 m) of water. Advanced divers can float down Main Street to the town’s small wooden church, which, although deteriorating after nearly 40 years underwater, offers wreck diving of a different order. I hear you can play Foosball in a tavern 100 feet under water.

If you go further NE Bonne Terre is a blast.

Fun stuff...
Old 09-13-2020, 08:41 PM   #1811
MVP

When I partake of scotch,I drink this, on right, mildly chilled or I drink shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
Glengoyne 12 currently with a sidecar of Pattern Variation, a NEIPA from Alma Mader. I do believe that I will step up to Glengoyne 15 next.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:09 PM   #1812
MVP

My stainless brewfest glass makes great ice cubes (I have 12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I didn't get clear from unfiltered tap, I will test filters and RO for clarity.

Old 09-16-2020, 04:27 PM   #1813
Inmem 2.0

Drinking on a weds? Alchy.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 05:30 PM   #1814
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Not tonight, but last weekend. Ardbeg's An Oa. Straight up, double. Perfectly sublime. Seems to be kind of rare around here, so if you see a bottle, buy it. Or two. If you like single malt scotch from Islay, this will wet your whistle.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 06:28 PM   #1815
King Sandbagger

That stuff is the Ardbeg gateway. After falling for all of their products, I still think Ardbeg 10 is the best.

Lagavulin 16 is OK. I'm not the biggest fan but will still drink it if offered. Laga stuff is too much like drinking straight campfire smoke. Acrid and pungent.

I like Caol Ila a lot too. Their peated stuff has a more ashy taste and is a major component of JW Black.

Laphroaig is always fun but it is also the most polarizing distillery on Islay. The smoke is there along with medicinal phenols. I never would've guessed that something that tastes the way that iodine and band aids smell would be enjoyable at all but I love the stuff.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.