Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4781
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2020, 03:41 PM   #1786
Mod Team

Margaritas today with limes from the backyard. The oppressive heat is mostly over so I've been outside a ton lately and if feels good. Post 'em up today boys!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2020, 03:47 PM   #1787
Ultrabanned

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

Just got through a round of friends and family for our son's 4th bday party. I drank some delightful busch lights and now I'm killing what's left of the lemonade with vodka.

Beers outta this cooler.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2020, 03:50 PM   #1788
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Just got through a round of friends and family for our son's 4th bday party. I drank some delightful busch lights and now I'm killing what's left of the lemonade with vodka.
My rule is always hard liquor before beer. But you do you.

Congrats to the little one.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2020, 04:01 PM   #1789
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
My rule is always hard liquor before beer. But you do you.

Congrats to the little one.
Oh I don't have any rules. Just do what I want and it's gonna be alright. Thanks, it's happened so fast I just don't know where the time went. And it was a PJ Mask party so it was pretty sick!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2020, 04:04 PM   #1790
Mod Team

Quote:
Oh I don't have any rules. Just do what I want and it's gonna be alright. Thanks, it's happened so fast I just don't know where the time went. And it was a PJ Mask party so it was pretty sick!
Beer followed by hard liquor just always wrecks my gut. And I don't want you having to hold my hair back while I barf in your toilet at you son's birthday.
Old 09-12-2020, 04:32 PM   #1791
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Beer followed by hard liquor just always wrecks my gut. And I don't want you having to hold my hair back while I barf in your toilet at you son's birthday.
Gotcha. I have a GI tract made of cast iron thus far. I'm sure that will fail me at some point but I'm just gonna roll with it.

And you can yack wherever you want here, the dogs will clean it up!
Old 09-12-2020, 06:39 PM   #1792
Ultrabanned

Made this shit 2/1 mix and vodka because it looked thick and serious. It really is. It's delicious but damn if it isn't strong as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2020, 06:54 PM   #1793
Sarcasm

Just some wine on the patio with some music.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 07:06 PM   #1794
pie is never free

Pinnacle and OJ... come at me, bruh
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2020, 07:10 PM   #1795
Inmem 2.0

Wasnt going to drink but **** it football is on.

Drinking some makers and some Stellas
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2020, 07:52 PM   #1796
Elway be drinkin' again

Vino and Hockey on the back deck.
Good times.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-12-2020, 07:53 PM   #1797
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:

Beers outta this cooler.

That picture is a keeper
LOL
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-12-2020, 11:35 PM   #1798
Starter

Rockstar 300 MG Marshmallow...it’s the nectar of the gods.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-12-2020, 11:45 PM   #1799
Banned

Vodka and sprite baby.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-13-2020, 10:54 AM   #1800
Ultrabanned

Back in action with some vodka/Squirt action. Hair o' the dog and all that good stuff.