Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-21-2018, 06:02 PM  
Roy E.

*****Official Royals @ Cardinals 5/21*****

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 09:46 PM   #46
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
The Cardinals offense is a cure for what ails any pitcher.
I think you underestimate the ability of the KC pitchers to suck.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-21-2018, 09:50 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
The Cardinals offense is a cure for what ails any pitcher.
“Hold my beer” - Kennedy/Duffy/Hammel
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 10:32 PM   #48
Damnit Peg

Quote:
l have for many seasons. The Cardinals were really bad in the 70’s. I’ve never talked trash with Royals fans. 15 years of history. Dont trash the fans in any way. Seemed to me you guys are upset with your teams performance. I’m not the issue here.
Cardinals in the 70's
1970 76-86
1971 90-72
1972 75-81
1973 81-81
1974 86-75
1975 82-80
1976 72-90
1977 83-79
1978 69-93
1979 86-76
81 loss average.
Royals in the 2000's.
2000 77-85
2001 65-97
2002 62-100
2003 83-79
2004 58-104
2005 56-106
2006 62-100
2007 69-93
2008 75-87
2009 65-97
95 loss avg.
You don't know squat about watching shitty baseball.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-22-2018, 04:13 AM   #49
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Wow. A whole week? That’s rough.

Alex Gordon and Alcides Escobar were the worst 2 regular starters in all of baseball last YEAR.

You guys have NO idea what it is like to suck. Your team, even with a complete dumb **** as a manager, is competing for a playoff spot every single year. You guys dont have a clue.

So please quit trying to sell your sob story to Royals fans . . . . .
No what he means is until Carp has gotten hot in the last week. He and Fowler were no 170 and 171 in hitting out of 171 players with enough eligible at bats.

He has hit .500 for about 7 days now and his average has jumped .50 points to get him to .200.

And come on man we are all Chiefs fans, we know what it means to suck.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2018, 10:37 AM   #50
Veteran

Well, that wasn't much fun to watch for us Royals fans. Yeah, I knew they would be not very good however I wasn't quite ready for this level of bad. For a Cardinals fan to compare relative team suckitude is rather funny; how many World Series have the Cardinals been to? I know the Royals have been to 4 and went 28 years without sniffing the playoffs.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-22-2018, 10:55 AM   #51
World's Best Boss

I love how this thread became pretty nasty on the topic of "do both team suck?" and "we suck worse!" Gotta love this rivalry or non-rivalry, depending on who you ask.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2018, 11:00 AM   #52
Just here for the Royals

To go from the most annoying fan base in baseball (NYY) to the 2nd most annoying fan base in baseball (Tard Nation) in just a couple of days is exhausting.
Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2018, 11:02 AM   #53
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I love how this thread became pretty nasty on the topic of "do both team suck?" and "we suck worse!" Gotta love this rivalry or non-rivalry, depending on who you ask.
THIS ISN'T A RIVALRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Card T-Shirt Fans
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2018, 11:04 AM   #54
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
The Cardinals have overachieved so far and have like a .300 higher winning percentage than KCs scrub filled team. They aren't terrible, just pretty average. Such a weird fan base this is
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2018, 11:06 AM   #55
MVP

How many games will the ROYALS lose this season? I'm guessing over a hundred. 49 wins - 113 losses
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-22-2018, 11:16 AM   #56
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
How many games will the ROYALS lose this season? I'm guessing over a hundred. 49 wins - 113 losses
That would be a dream come true. To reach the championship promised land and then the rebuild promised land in a span of three short years should be every small market fans' dream.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2018, 11:18 AM   #57
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
Well, that wasn't much fun to watch for us Royals fans. Yeah, I knew they would be not very good however I wasn't quite ready for this level of bad. For a Cardinals fan to compare relative team suckitude is rather funny; how many World Series have the Cardinals been to? I know the Royals have been to 4 and went 28 years without sniffing the playoffs.
The franchise is just an older one. We have waited in between WS appearances but not like the Royals in the same time frame that both teams have existed.

1934-1942 8 years
1946-1964 18 years
1968-1982 16 years
1987-2006 19 years
2011-2018 7 years and counting

I agree that the Royals fans suffered through some really bad baseball after 1985 and before the elation of 2014/2015.

So I concede, you team sucks more.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2018, 11:25 AM   #58
MVP

Quote:
Not really a rivalry. Cubs are the Cards rival, not the Royals.

I don't know that the Royals really have a rivalry with anyone? At one time, back in the 70's and 80's, it was the Yankees. Now? meh. Maybe the White Sox if you HAD to pick someone, but not really. I couldn't even tell you half the players on their roster and they're in our division.

Oh, and for the record, we suck worse.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2018, 11:28 AM
SAUTO
This message has been deleted by SAUTO.
Old 05-22-2018, 11:32 AM   #59
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Not really a rivalry. Cubs are the Cards rival, not the Royals.

I don't know that the Royals really have a rivalry with anyone? At one time, back in the 70's and 80's, it was the Yankees. Now? meh. Maybe the White Sox if you HAD to pick someone, but not really. I couldn't even tell you half the players on their roster and they're in our division.

Oh, and for the record, we suck worse.
I'd say we're a secondary rival - lacking much of the nastiness and history of the Cubs-Cards rivalry.

I say this from the response my trolling of Denkinger would get on Cards forums in the days of yore. The Royals would be in the midst of a 90 loss season and 85 still riled up some emotion.

I will say had we met in the World Series in 2014, I think that would have cemented our franchises in a legit rivalry - that would have been a fun one, too (BTW **** Madison Bumgarner lik dis if u cry evrytiem).
Old 05-22-2018, 11:33 AM   #60
World's Best Boss

Quote:
The franchise is just an older one. We have waited in between WS appearances but not like the Royals in the same time frame that both teams have existed.

2011-2018 7 years and counting
You made a World Series in 2013.