Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 10:46 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

What’s the strategy for tomorrow?

We only have one pick at 64 but 4 picks to start off day 3 with 2 in rd 4 and 2 in rd 5. They also have the extra Titans 3rd.

Sure feels like they have ammo to trade up a good deal if they really want to.

Feels like they will only have one pick tomorrow unless something major happens. If so what position would you take? Trade up for a Tackle?

DT seems like a very underrated pick to me. What do you guys think?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 01:08 PM   #106
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I think you’ll see a few teams double down on WR and I wouldn’t be shocked at all if it was the Chiefs.

Probably not at 64 but I could totally see them coming back at the end of rd 3 to get another receiver
Louis Riddick did say last night after the Worthy pick that he expects the Chiefs to add another WR in the draft at some point.
chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.
Old 04-26-2024, 01:10 PM   #107
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs1111 View Post
Louis Riddick did say last night after the Worthy pick that he expects the Chiefs to add another WR in the draft at some point.
They need more of a boundary WR, yes Rice can do that but he's likely to miss some games.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 01:16 PM   #108
Live free or die hard

OL, DB, Edge and maybe another WR
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 01:18 PM   #109
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
They need more of a boundary WR, yes Rice can do that but he's likely to miss some games.
Could Johnny Wilson in the 130s be your man?
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-26-2024, 01:19 PM   #110
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Luke McCaffrey would be nice.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 01:19 PM   #111
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
Could Johnny Wilson in the 130s be your man?
I think Johnny Wilson is probably a TE in the NFL.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 01:25 PM   #112
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I think Johnny Wilson is probably a TE in the NFL.
I think people see how big he is and automatically think this, but if you actually watch him play, he has legit X WR chops. I don't know if the Chiefs would take him, but I'd be all over that in the middle rounds.

He has legit upside.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 01:28 PM   #113
Andy Reid Supporter

Could definitely see Burton fall to late rd 3 and us pouncing
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 01:31 PM   #114
Hockey Town

Nah man we're taking Troy Franklin.
Old 04-26-2024, 01:34 PM   #115
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I think people see how big he is and automatically think this, but if you actually watch him play, he has legit X WR chops. I don't know if the Chiefs would take him, but I'd be all over that in the middle rounds.

He has legit upside.
He could definitely fit that F tight end role too. He might be a better blocker than Bowers already. Kelce is a unicorn, your not going to replace him with a traditional tight end.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-26-2024, 01:38 PM   #116
Comfortably Numb

I hope we have a back up plan for OT. I don't think we can trade up for the BYU kid and he is the only one left that I think has a legitimate shot to play this year (and that is a big if). If Veach thinks we can sign a veteran to start, then I say wait to 64 for BPA. Some of the mocks have a lot of great defensive options falling there. We can take a chance on someone like Fisher possibly falling to 131 although unlikely or waiting for another developmental prospect like Foster/Goncalves etc. at 159.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-26-2024, 01:39 PM   #117
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
I hope we have a back up plan for OT. I don't think we can trade up for the BYU kid and he is the only one left that I think has a legitimate shot to play this year (and that is a big if). If Veach thinks we can sign a veteran to start, then I say wait to 64 for BPA. Some of the mocks have a lot of great defensive options falling there. We can take a chance on someone like Fisher possibly falling to 131 although unlikely or waiting for another developmental prospect like Foster/Goncalves etc. at 159.
Kingsley has 0 shot of playing this year, dude is incredibly raw, he has traits but the rawness if off the charts.
Old 04-26-2024, 05:24 PM   #118
In Search of a Life

Chat GPT has you covered.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:55 PM   #119
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I'd be extremely happy if we were able to get BYU's Kingsley Suamataia.

Might require a trade up but whatever. We need quality not quantity at this point.

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:08 PM   #120
Special Teams ACE!!!

I've got a good strategy:

RAPE
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.