Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2022, 02:38 PM  
Veteran

Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old

Quote:
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-05-2024, 02:08 AM   #991
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
lmao holy **** she probably fed them all the time

they just ****ing snapped one day

vicious little demons that should ALL BE ****ING DESTROYED
I would shoot every single one if I had the ammo and wouldn’t go to jail…I literally hate pit bulls (crap breed)…
wbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 03:39 AM   #992
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Pitbulls are aggressive but some of you are taking it way too far. They aren't all like that. Dogs have personalities just like humans. Every breed has aggressive dogs Pitbulls just are.more.prone to it.. that doesn't mean 'kill all of them.'

Humans have done far more damage to other species and this planet than Pitbulls ever could.. keep that in mind.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:37 AM   #993
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
“Don’t get it twisted guys! There is no way this pack of murderous pit bulls that mauled their owner’s elderly mother were food aggressive! Also you are so dumb!”

Big Daddy is eloquent and a natural spokesperson for setting the record straight about pit bulls. I don’t see how any of us ever had this backwards. All hail BD!
It helps when you're speaking about killing everyone's dogs that you actually have a clue and experience with the breed instead of the steady steam of soy boy discharge we get in this thread. I am simply saying the APBT is not a food aggressive dog by nature at all.

If you want to talk about what's stupid here, it's having 5 pitbulls off the chain as a pack in your backyard. THAT is stupid as hell for a lot of reasons. Owners should be held accountable. That should apply to all breeds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbbonneriii View Post
I would shoot every single one if I had the ammo and wouldn’t go to jail…I literally hate pit bulls (crap breed)…
If you had the ammo? OK tuff guy.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-09-2024, 11:21 AM   #994
MVP

Oops
https://people.com/official-cause-of...f14200cb23100b
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-09-2024, 11:44 AM   #995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High D View Post
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 12:14 PM   #996
Arf! Arf! Arf!

I walk 5 to 6 evenings a week. used to walk by a house that had two "rescued" pit bulls running free. They would not bark, but run up behind me and headbutt me in the back of my legs. The owners thought it was cute.

Scared the shit out of me
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 12:33 PM   #997
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
"Possible hypothermia."

We're talking about dog bites, and the pit bulls are playing 3D chess.

"Don't go for the jugular, guys. Let's just corner him until he freezes to death."
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 01:19 PM   #998
New and Improved

Quote:
Even the pitbulls are doing their part in reducing the number of pitbull breeders.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 01:21 PM   #999

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Even the pitbulls are doing their part in reducing the number of pitbull breeders.
It's kinda like those stories you hear about a terrorist who is building a bomb at his house but it blows up and kills him instead.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 01:39 PM   #1000
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedstooge View Post
I walk 5 to 6 evenings a week. used to walk by a house that had two "rescued" pit bulls running free. They would not bark, but run up behind me and headbutt me in the back of my legs. The owners thought it was cute.

Scared the shit out of me
They were testing to see if you were weak.

Any sign of weakness and they would have torn you limb from limb.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 01:40 PM   #1001
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Pitbulls are aggressive but some of you are taking it way too far. They aren't all like that. Dogs have personalities just like humans. Every breed has aggressive dogs Pitbulls just are.more.prone to it.. that doesn't mean 'kill all of them.'
Yeah man just a coincidence that the only breed that has ever attacked me was pitbulls.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 01:42 PM   #1002
Starter

Spare the Pit Bulls, kill the rednecks who ruin them.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 01:46 PM
notorious
This message has been deleted by notorious.
Old 04-09-2024, 01:54 PM   #1003
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Spare the Pit Bulls, kill the rednecks who ruin them.
My neighborhood is 75% black.
Old 04-09-2024, 02:06 PM   #1004
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
My neighborhood is 75% black.
Time to rent a U-Haul.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 02:33 PM   #1005
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Time to rent a U-Haul.
I don't have a problem with it. I have a problem with pitbulls. And it ain't based on race or owner.