Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 04:17 PM   #4906
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
MIA likely.

Or technically Buehler. Those tractors are insanely expensive!
My DD isn’t too expensive.

Sprayer isn’t a DD. Won’t fit in the garage.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 04:47 PM   #4907
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Yoooo, I want a practical sports sedan. What are your recommendations. Had nothing but problems with my Ford focus, and just this morning my Fusion with 46k miles just flicked on the check engine light, so Ford can **** off into the sun.
What kind of drone brained pussy would go by the recommendation of what someone they don't know likes? Are you unable to do your own homework then buy what you like? Maybe this requires the approval of the hive nowadays.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 04:50 PM   #4908
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Indianapolis entertainment reporter

This cross-eyed photo didn't do her any favors.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 04:50 PM   #4909
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
What kind of drone brained pussy would go by the recommendation of what someone they don't know likes? Are you unable to do your own homework then buy what you like? Maybe this requires the approval of the hive nowadays.
I like to read reviews done by complete strangers before I buy a lot of things. Reviews are a thing and they are available for most every product for precisely this reason.

What's got you all bent these days? Current events or the damned kids again?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 05:31 PM   #4910
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I like to read reviews done by complete strangers before I buy a lot of things. Reviews are a thing and they are available for most every product for precisely this reason.

What's got you all bent these days? Current events or the damned kids again?
Deal with your own problems Dr. Phil.
Old 06-18-2020, 05:37 PM   #4911
Banned

Quote:
Deal with your own problems Dr. Phil.
I don't have any, Kelsey Grammer.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 05:41 PM   #4912
Fight, build, win!

Thats what they all say Dr. Phil.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 05:49 PM   #4913
MVP

Quote:
The **** is your problem. Its called research. Hometeam is a big time car guy whose opinion I respect.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 06:01 PM   #4914
MVP

I never noticed it in other pics or in person.

I'd cum on the crossed eye or the other or both

Quote:
This cross-eyed photo didn't do her any favors.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:13 PM   #4915
MVP

Quote:
The **** is your problem. Its called research. Hometeam is a big time car guy whose opinion I respect.
Yep he got a good education, very knowledgeable in more than just the business. I wouldn't want to be in a box when they TO a deal to him.

He is well above that part of the business now but in his day...I bet he ran some astonishing numbers.

Why isn't anyone mentioning an Avalon Limited?

Hometowm????
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:14 PM   #4916
MVP

srvy is on a ****ing roll

Quote:
Thats what they all say Dr. Phil.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:17 PM   #4917
Banned

The grill on that thing is a bit much. And it reminds me of my parents Buick. I'm far too young to drive a Buick or even look like I am.

I honestly think Toyota design have gotten stale and generic.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:21 PM   #4918
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
The grill on that thing is a bit much. And it reminds me of my parents Buick. I'm far too young to drive a Buick or even look like I am.

I honestly think Toyota design have gotten stale and generic.
I haven't given up on life yet, so a Toyota appliance box is out of the question.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:22 PM   #4919
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Asking others how it looks is being a pussy sorry it just is. If your so fragile you have to have an opinion from others on if things look good, well then pussy is it.

Do you skype people to ask how your hair looks before you leave the house? You seem the type to me.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 06:24 PM   #4920
Mod Team

Quote:
Asking others how it looks is being a pussy sorry it just is. If your so fragile you have to have an opinion from others on if things look good, well then pussy is it.

Do you skype people to ask how your hair looks before you leave the house? You seem the type to me.
CP is about asking others opinions. Some people like cars.

You clearly have no likes outside of needing your Depends changed.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote