Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 06:44 AM   #1381
testing ... 1, 2, 3

In order to find that play, I looked through all the incompletions up to that point.

Man ... we were off just a freaking, single, Norwegian blonde's pube from connecting on 3 more huge plays (2 of which were definitely TDs).

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 07:48 AM   #1382
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
how about another angle
Whats amazing from that angle is it shows exactly how elusive Showtime is, the defenders never laid a finger on him and he had the awareness and speed to know exactly where to go and keep them at bay.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 07:50 AM   #1383
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
In order to find that play, I looked through all the incompletions up to that point.

Man ... we were off just a freaking, single, Norwegian blonde's pube from connecting on 3 more huge plays (2 of which were definitely TDs).

FAX
I for one would like to see Mahomes finally put it ALL together for Monday night and and throw 6 TD's for 450 yards and we blowout the Bronco scum.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 08:08 AM   #1384
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I for one would like to see Mahomes finally put it ALL together for Monday night and and throw 6 TD's for 450 yards and we blowout the Bronco scum.
His passes are going to travel even faster in that thin air.

DONKEY SHOWTIME INCOMING
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 08:39 AM   #1385
Banned!

Quote:
Whats amazing from that angle is it shows exactly how elusive Showtime is, the defenders never laid a finger on him and he had the awareness and speed to know exactly where to go and keep them at bay.
He wasn't even watching the rushers; his eyes were downfield.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 08:51 AM   #1386
MVP

Quote:
What's scary for NFL defenders is that all of this is new to him. The NFL speed is a completely different level from college. The more he plays, the more the speed will slow down for him just as it does for every other player in the league as they get more experience.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-26-2018, 08:58 AM   #1387
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
Bears lawst

I've seen folks defending Mitch on that non-throw. When the videos are put side by side, it actually makes it look worse.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 09:04 AM   #1388
Everybody Lies.

Quote:

FAX
That's the crazy part of what Mahomes has done. There have been a handful of overthrows that could've led to even more huge plays. We've been hurling bomb after bomb so far this season.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 09:26 AM   #1389
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I've seen folks defending Mitch on that non-throw. When the videos are put side by side, it actually makes it look worse.
I agree. Mahomes threw on the run into a pretty small window that had HOFer Richard Sherman extremely frustrated because he thought the coverage was good enough. Trubisky had a pretty big window on this play and his feet were under him in the pocket. Gotta make that throw, Mitch!
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-26-2018, 09:34 AM   #1390
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Probably should have. Opposite side of the field and no decent replay, though.

According to my calculations, we had a 50/50 chance to win.

FAX
For what worit's worth, from the stands and on the jumbotron it looked like he tried to tap that left foot and his momentum swung him over it and he just missed the toe tap.

Hill acted like he didnt get it down as well. Everyone seemed pretty content to just let it go so I figure they must have known something we didn't. Maybe had Hill come up acting like he had it I'd have bought it but in real time nobody seemed convinced it was a catch.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 09:43 AM   #1391
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
For what worit's worth, from the stands and on the jumbotron it looked like he tried to tap that left foot and his momentum swung him over it and he just missed the toe tap.

Hill acted like he didnt get it down as well. Everyone seemed pretty content to just let it go so I figure they must have known something we didn't. Maybe had Hill come up acting like he had it I'd have bought it but in real time nobody seemed convinced it was a catch.
I was a bit suprised Hill didnt complain at all about the obvious PI call on Sherman in the end zone as well. I assumed by his lack of complaining it was a good play by Sherman but on replay you could tell it was a terribly bad missed call.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 09:49 AM   #1392
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
I was a bit suprised Hill didnt complain at all about the obvious PI call on Sherman in the end zone as well. I assumed by his lack of complaining it was a good play by Sherman but on replay you could tell it was a terribly bad missed call.
Fortunately they made up for it with DPI call in the end zone a couple plays later. lol
Old 09-26-2018, 10:56 AM   #1393
I'll be back.

more angles? OK!!!

Old 09-26-2018, 11:03 AM   #1394
I'll be back.

can we get much higher
Old 09-26-2018, 12:01 PM   #1395
In Search of a Life

If that Hill catch happened on our sideline they would have challenged. Still Hill knows he caught it and so did Watkins - who has the benefit of seeing Hill's feet. I'm surprised they didn't go running over to Reid to challenge.

I wonder did Hill maybe lose the ball at the very end after the gif ends?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.