Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-16-2020, 11:12 AM   #2
Veteran

With the final pick of the 2020 CP Mock Draft, the Giants select:

Justin Herron, OT, Wake Forest
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-16-2020, 04:42 PM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

via GIPHY

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2020, 11:07 AM   #4
Veteran

Dallas Cowboys:
Draft

1:17 Kristian Fulton DB LSU
2:51 Jalen Reagor WR TCU
3:82 Raekwon Davis DL Alabama
4:123 Colby Parkinson TE Stanford
5:164 Thaddeus Moss TE LSU
5:179 Anthony Gordon QB Washington State University
7:231 Levonta Taylor DB Florida State University

What do u guys think?
chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-17-2020, 11:45 AM   #5
Veteran

Giants draft:

4. Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson
36. Xavier McKinney, S, Alabama
99. Darrell Taylor, EDGE, Tennessee
110. Van Jefferson, WR, Florida
150. Brycen Hopkins, TE, Purdue
183. Terence Steele, OT, Texas Tech
218. Essang Bassey, CB, Wake Forest
238. Kenny Willekes, EDGE, Michigan State
247. Kyle Murphy, OL, Rhode Island
255. Justin Herron, OT, Wake Forest

I think this is pretty decent, feel like I got two first rounders in McKinney and Simmons, really fleshed out the defense with lots of talent while still adding some receiving talent for Jones.

I maybe should have taken a tackle or even Joe Burrow at 4..
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-20-2020, 10:56 AM   #6
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
Horseface's draft is over! There is no way the draft will fall like this but if I were a Broncos fan, I would love at least the first four picks.

1.15 Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa
2.46 Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State
3.77 Prince Tega Wanogho, OT, Auburn
3.83 Jordyn Brooks, LB, Texas Tech
3.95 Alton Robinson, EDGE, Syracuse
4.118 Shyheim Carter, CB/S, Alabama
5.178 Carlos Davis, DT, Nebraska
6.181 Antoine Brooks Jr., S, Maryland
7.252 Nate Stanley, QB, Iowa
7.254 Robert Windsor, DT, Penn State
I’m all in with the first 2 picks… but, don’t see a 2nd OT in R3 if you get Wirfs in R1.
I’d replace 3.77 with Pride jr (CB) maybe or possibly double up on WR with Bowden.
And then at 4.18 – no need for CB, grab the next best Center.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-20-2020, 03:32 PM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I’m all in with the first 2 picks… but, don’t see a 2nd OT in R3 if you get Wirfs in R1.
I’d replace 3.77 with Pride jr (CB) maybe or possibly double up on WR with Bowden.
And then at 4.18 – no need for CB, grab the next best Center.
It seemed like a bit of a fluke that Wirfs made it that far down in this mock, but now with Becton dropping in the polls, it seems like he might make it to Denver as a RT. As much as I enjoy ridiculing Bolles, it seems like a RT might be more immediate value even if that's a high spot to pick one. Would you agree or disagree? Unless something weird happens, it seems like OT should be their priority in Round 1 based on the few Broncos games I've watched in the past couple of years.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2020, 01:18 PM   #8
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It seemed like a bit of a fluke that Wirfs made it that far down in this mock, but now with Becton dropping in the polls, it seems like he might make it to Denver as a RT. As much as I enjoy ridiculing Bolles, it seems like a RT might be more immediate value even if that's a high spot to pick one. Would you agree or disagree? Unless something weird happens, it seems like OT should be their priority in Round 1 based on the few Broncos games I've watched in the past couple of years.
I think either LT or RT is a focus... R1, maybe. There are a few good options in the first few rounds. Bolles is a trainwreck, but not sure what they plan on doing there.

I doubt Wirfs falls to them, but that would be great. I'm not concerned with Becton's issue on the recent test. I'd prefer having 2 picks in the 20-38 range not the 15-46 as it sits now, so trading back in R1 and up in R2 would be my preference.

Totally prepared for them to move up to 10 as well, but hope they don't.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-22-2020, 03:32 PM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I think either LT or RT is a focus... R1, maybe. There are a few good options in the first few rounds. Bolles is a trainwreck, but not sure what they plan on doing there.

I doubt Wirfs falls to them, but that would be great. I'm not concerned with Becton's issue on the recent test. I'd prefer having 2 picks in the 20-38 range not the 15-46 as it sits now, so trading back in R1 and up in R2 would be my preference.

Totally prepared for them to move up to 10 as well, but hope they don't.
Oh, did Becton have a test problem? Drugs? I hadn't heard that. I was just hearing that there was more critiquing that he played in an offense that masked pass blocking. And that he likes to eat.
Old 04-23-2020, 03:53 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Oh, did Becton have a test problem? Drugs? I hadn't heard that. I was just hearing that there was more critiquing that he played in an offense that masked pass blocking. And that he likes to eat.
Failed drug test at the Combine.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2020, 08:54 AM   #11
#triggering

Always fun to give these a look the day after day 1.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:03 AM   #12
Special Teams ACE!!!

I had Andrew Thomas pegged as the top OT. Not that NFL teams are always right, but at least I was kind of backed up in that opinion.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:18 AM   #13
Most Valuable Villain

I’d like to thank the Raiders for drafting my 2nd round CB in the first.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 11:58 AM   #14
SuperBowl or bust

That CEH pick in the second is looking real nice right now.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2020, 09:12 AM   #15
Special Teams ACE!!!

Rain Man with the nice selection of Lucas Niang. Wrong team, but right owner
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.