Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-27-2020, 01:24 PM   #12361
Admitted Planet Junky

New York to build 8 temporary hospitals, braces for surge in patients, Cuomo says
The state estimates that demand for hospital capacity will peak in three weeks. | Reuters
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 01:24 PM   #12362
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I think he's implying that things the WHO puts out, like the ibuprofen thing, are not necessarily ironclad.

I wonder what they meant by "preliminary investigations..."
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 01:26 PM   #12363
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Two weeks ago this was breaking news across all of the major media outlets, "NBA players test positive for COVID-19".

Two weeks later everyone on the Utah Jazz has been medically cleared and none of the players who tested positive experienced anything more than minor symptoms (or even no symptoms at all).

Link: https://www.sltrib.com/sports/jazz/2...-jazz-players/

Quote:
Utah Jazz players Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell, the first two NBA players to be publicly diagnosed as testing positive for COVID-19, have been medically cleared by the Utah Department of Health, the team announced Friday morning.

“The Utah Department of Health has determined that all Jazz players and staff, regardless of prior testing status, no longer pose a risk of infection to others,” the team said in a statement.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 01:28 PM   #12364
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Are your restaurants open for dine-in?
No. Drive-thru and carry out or delivery. There were people everywhere when I came home from work about 2. We'll see what it looks like tomorrow. I stopped at the grocery store to grab some soft drinks on the way home and struggled to keep 6 feet between me and the wandering morons.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 01:31 PM   #12365
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Two weeks ago this was breaking news across all of the major media outlets, "NBA players test positive for COVID-19".

Two weeks later everyone on the Utah Jazz has been medically cleared and none of the players who tested positive experienced anything more than minor symptoms (or even no symptoms at all).

World class athletes.

Wow, what a shocker.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 01:31 PM   #12366
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I wonder what they meant by "preliminary investigations..."
Reading comprehension is not strong with people like GoChiefs. That's why they are the way they are.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 01:31 PM   #12367

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
No. Drive-thru and carry out or delivery. There were people everywhere when I came home from work about 2. We'll see what it looks like tomorrow. I stopped at the grocery store to grab some soft drinks on the way home and struggled to keep 6 feet between me and the wandering morons.
At the open stores near me they are marking six feet indicators with blue tape.

Also the Publix grocery store near me had police controlling the # of people who could enter the store at a given time.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 01:33 PM   #12368
Hockey Town

Quote:

Sure but they're also in better shape than 99% of the population.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 01:35 PM   #12369
I love your mom

I love the old ladies in the grocery store wearing gloves and absolutely touching everything in site including their face without ever washing the gloves.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-27-2020, 01:36 PM   #12370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Sure but they're also in better shape than 99% of the population.
The way it was reported two weeks ago when Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell were initially diagnosed with COVID-19 was as if they were going to be seriously ill.
Old 03-27-2020, 01:37 PM   #12371
Hockey Town

Quote:
The way it was reported two weeks ago when Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell were initially diagnosed with COVID-19 was as if they were going to be seriously ill.
I never heard 1 thing about Mitchell other than he had no symptoms.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 01:45 PM   #12372
I'll be back.

Death toll already at 223 today.

Not good.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 01:47 PM   #12373
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
New York to build 8 temporary hospitals, braces for surge in patients, Cuomo says
The state estimates that demand for hospital capacity will peak in three weeks. | Reuters
Meanwhile they're basically being told "business as usual!". You are also free to leave the city to spread it around as well!
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 01:47 PM   #12374
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I think he's implying that things the WHO puts out, like the ibuprofen thing, are not necessarily ironclad.

What's not ironclad about that?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 01:47 PM   #12375
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
I’m going shopping every day picking up small amounts. It depends what time you go. They stock at night but by me they bus in senior citizens in the early am and it’s seniors only from 6-8am every day. By 10-11am there’s a good amount on the shelves, later in the day not so much. I picked up 40lbs of chicken and a pork loin from restaurant depot on Tuesday so I’m good for a little while.
The only frozen pizza left at my store are Hawaiian. Lie 100 of them. That's it.

Gave me a chuckle. Still haven't restocked TP, Kleenex and the like. I need Kleenex.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.