Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:11 AM   #25861
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Yeah. They are all covering it up. The USA just does everything better. We are the only country that is counting. I'm sure being one of the fattest countries in the world has nothing to do with it.
I'm sure they aren't necessarily, but this isn't as easy as counting dollar bills.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:13 AM   #25862
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Yeah. They are all covering it up. The USA just does everything better. We are the only country that is counting. I'm sure being one of the fattest countries in the world has nothing to do with it.
Going straight to obesity is a pretty big oversimplification. Just off the top of my head, likely drivers include:
  • Some of the highest tourism rates in the world (both domestic and international, coming and going)
  • Highly diverse and dispersed population, so controlling it in one area only goes so far in controlling the broader spread
  • Stubborn population who doesn't like being told what to do
  • Slow governmental response
  • High prevalence of complicating conditions

I'm sure there are many more.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:16 AM   #25863
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
You are probably right. She's young - 24 - and in good health. No underlying health conditions.
Well you hate to say it because it sounds bad but yeah, if she can get through it rather easily the hope would be that she has it. Scary thought but would be for the best.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:20 AM   #25864
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Going straight to obesity is a pretty big oversimplification. Just off the top of my head, likely drivers include:
  • Some of the highest tourism rates in the world (both domestic and international, coming and going)
  • Highly diverse and dispersed population, so controlling it in one area only goes so far in controlling the broader spread
  • Stubborn population who doesn't like being told what to do
  • Slow governmental response
  • High prevalence of complicating conditions

I'm sure there are many more.
You are right. I was scared about getting political, though. We certainly are at a disadvantage just based on the large amount of square miles and lack of population density in certain areas. it's hard to wrap things up like a more confined nation. But then you look at Russia and India. In much better shape.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:31 AM   #25865
"You like to drink?"

Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:35 AM   #25866
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
My niece is an ER nurse over at Wesley. She's had 5 positive patients this week. I don't believe it's from those 5 patients, but she was showing some symptoms. Got tested this morning. They told her she should have the result in the next couple hours. Hoping for negative.
It might be easier for us to assess her situation if we had pictures.

I know I am a dick sorry , we wish her the best .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:35 AM   #25867
Hockey Town

So would I be a dumbass if I bought a 500 dollar soundbar during all this....
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:36 AM   #25868
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Do you absolutely need a soundbar?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:36 AM   #25869
I love your mom

Quote:
You are right. I was scared about getting political, though. We certainly are at a disadvantage just based on the large amount of square miles and lack of population density in certain areas. it's hard to wrap things up like a more confined nation. But then you look at Russia and India. In much better shape.
Russia is starting to have issues.and well Putin.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:37 AM   #25870
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Russia eh?

Look how awesome China did too.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:37 AM   #25871
Supporter

Quote:
Meh I'm about to do the same

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:40 AM   #25872
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Meh I'm about to do the same

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 04-30-2020, 09:40 AM   #25873
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Russia eh?

Look how awesome China did too.
I just read an article where a couple of whistleblowers committed “suicide” out of shame for spreading the virus .
Old 04-30-2020, 09:41 AM   #25874
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Do you absolutely need a soundbar?
My sound system that I'm using for my 4k is 10 years old...there is now a deal on the sonos soundbar it's down to 500 bucks when they're normally close to 7, it's something I have been looking at for a long time.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:42 AM   #25875
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
My sound system that I'm using for my 4k is 10 years old...there is now a deal on the sonos soundbar it's down to 500 bucks when they're normally close to 7, it's something I have been looking at for a long time.
So you don't need it.