Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-18-2019, 09:53 AM   #2
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quick Change
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2019, 08:57 AM   #3
Politically Incorrect

I watched Grown Ups for the first time with Adam Sandler, David Spade, Chris Rock, Kevin James, Rob Schneider, Selma Hayek, Colin Quinn, Maya Rudolph, Maria Bello, and Steve Buscemi.

Pretty damn funny but not a 70's or 80's comedy.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2019, 08:51 PM   #4
Mahomes Dynasty

I watched Kentucky Fried Movie the other day.

Funny ass shit man.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-23-2019, 06:41 AM   #5
Politically Incorrect

Here is a really cool movie I mentioned earlier in this thread. I found a link to watch it. When you click the button to play, a new tab will open, just close it and hit the play button again. As with all these sites, have your Malware and popup blocker enabled.

Never had a problem

Divorcing Jack

https://ww2.fmoviesfree.net/movie/di...g/?server_id=2
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:12 AM   #6
a haw haw haw

I don't believe it was mentioned but another one I thought of that's in my personal tops

Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 09:16 AM   #7
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
I don't believe it was mentioned but another one I thought of that's in my personal tops

A Fish Called Wanda
That movie is perfect. It should be mandatory viewing!

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-23-2019, 09:17 AM   #8
Resident Glue Sniffer

A Fish Called Wanda is so good.

REVENGE!!!!
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:19 PM   #9
Supporter

Oh! Oh what. . . . Are you gonna K-k-k-k-k-k-k-ill me? . . . . K-k-k-k-en?!?!?!

- Big thumbs up for NZoner. Good Catch.

EDIT - just saw the trailer, forgot all about the subplot where Ken had several elaborate mechanisms to kill the 'mark' and ends up killing all of their pets instead. . .

Last edited by Baby Lee; 07-23-2019 at 04:32 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 03:36 PM   #10
Starter

Volunteers, starring Tom Hanks, is one of my all-time favorites. It also features John Candy as "Tom Tuttle From Tacoma."

TipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 07-26-2019, 08:16 AM   #11
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Oh! Oh what. . . . Are you gonna K-k-k-k-k-k-k-ill me? . . . . K-k-k-k-en?!?!?!

- Big thumbs up for NZoner. Good Catch.

EDIT - just saw the trailer, forgot all about the subplot where Ken had several elaborate mechanisms to kill the 'mark' and ends up killing all of their pets instead. . .

The look of horror on his face when he'd accidentally kill another one.

One of my all time favorites
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 04:28 PM   #12
Live free or die hard

If you like raunchy comedies "Waiting" is highly underrated. If you've ever worked in the service industry it's that much better.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.GIF
Views:	198
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	118673  
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2019, 07:07 AM   #13
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
If you like raunchy comedies "Waiting" is highly underrated. If you've ever worked in the service industry it's that much better.
I like Ryan Reynolds as a comedian and I'm going to watch this.

Thanks!
Old 07-24-2019, 07:27 PM   #14
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
I'm 45 minutes into this and I'm not sure I laughed yet.....

Not good at all.....
Old 07-25-2019, 06:38 AM   #15
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
It got mildly funnier the last half and the cursing waitress "Naomi" was the star.

They started with a joke or stereotype and just continued repeating it throughout the film. The two white "wiggers" huffing and getting high all the time got boring real quick.

Ryan Reynolds was so one dimensional, unlike his performance in "Just Friends", one of the funniest movies of that genre.

The pervy stupid boss was too predictable.

It also had a little feeling like the restaurant in the office.

I give it 4 to 5 stars out of 10

Last edited by scho63; 07-25-2019 at 06:51 AM..