Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-13-2010, 11:23 AM  
Veteran

Can't Make The Draft? No Problem!

For $16, you can have every pick sent to you via text. Personally, I freed up my entire calendar to watch but figured this might help someone.

http://www.drafttext.com/
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:25 AM   #2
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

give me $15 and ill text it to you personally
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:25 AM   #3
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan View Post
Give me $12.50 and I'll text you every pick.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:28 AM   #4
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
bastard...
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:28 AM   #5
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan View Post
For real. The NFL should be happy to all hell we care at all.
Stevie.Wonder is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Stevie.Wonder is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:31 AM   #6
M-I-Z S-E-C

Or I could just look it up on my phone for free...
MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:32 AM   #7
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreLemonPledge View Post
Or I could just look it up on my phone for free...
or turn on a damn radio. Who the hell would do this?
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:33 AM   #8
BAMF!

Quote:
I bid one dollar, Bob!
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 04-13-2010, 11:34 AM   #9
Shit

hell just ask mecca. he'll tell you what they wont do on draft day right now.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:40 AM   #10
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie.Wonder View Post
For real. The NFL should be happy to all hell we care at all.
I am awaiting next years new draft format that Goodell is planning on moving towards. Apparently the players will be drafted in secret for the first round.

Once all the picks have been compiled Goodell will run to the stage as trumpets sound. Once there he will begin a cheering contest, whichever teams fans scream the loudest, they get to know their first pick. Taking into account the Jets fans will be on their home turf, a rule was added that states any team that boos their revealed pick will automatically suffer a slide of 1 draft position for their following draft pick for every second of booing.

Goodell believes this will increase fan participation in the NFL offseason, as well as sell more tickets to the NFL draft.

I know, I know. Fail.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 04-13-2010, 12:08 PM   #11
Hello

for $109.95 you can recieve one big text with all the correct picks, today.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:43 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
for $109.95 you can recieve one big text with all the correct picks, today.
Did WPI raise it's price?
Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:46 PM   #13
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebigdog View Post
Did WPI raise it's price?
They need to, thats for sure.... that stuff is gold...
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:02 PM   #14
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Give me naked pictures of your sister and I'll show you how to write a script that will copy it from ESPNs website into your email and you can automate the process.

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.