Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-03-2024, 05:45 PM   #2
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Maybe not quite as good as Brown, but yes, there's at least a low end WR1 or high end WR2 available in the 2nd every year.

I know you like to downplay Rice because you're a ****ing weirdo, but he's a perfect example of this.

You had Pickens and Watson the year before.
Watson is fine but he ain’t a 1.

Pickens is a knuckle head. He’ll get volume in fantasy now that Diontae Johnson is gone but Johnson is the better WR.

Rice is a good player but you go way beyond that to hopes and wishes. We don’t know what he can do yet because he was mostly a volume power slot.

And beyond that we now know he has character issues. So the 1 WR Veach drafted that was good in 6 years might not get a 2nd contract here.

Keep in mind you were good with Toney and Sky Moore and Justin Watson as featured players in a Mahomes prime year.

We have different standards.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-03-2024, 05:52 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Watson is fine but he ain’t a 1.

Pickens is a knuckle head. He’ll get volume in fantasy now that Diontae Johnson is gone but Johnson is the better WR.

Rice is a good player but you go way beyond that to hopes and wishes. We don’t know what he can do yet because he was mostly a volume power slot.

And beyond that we now know he has character issues. So the 1 WR Veach drafted that was good in 6 years might not get a 2nd contract here.

Keep in mind you were good with Toney and Sky Moore and Justin Watson as featured players in a Mahomes prime year.

We have different standards.
Watson is a WR1 on a really good young offense. His only problem has been his hamstring, but he's put up WR1 production when healthy. At worst he's exactly what I said you can find every year in the 2nd, a low end WR1 high end WR2.

Pickens is coming off an 1,100 sophomore season with absolutely terrible QB play. He was the Steelers WR1 over Johnson last year, and will continue to be going forward.

Rice was every bit as productive as Metcalf as a rookie, and they both had a very specific/limited role as rookies, but the potential for even more growth is as obvious with Rice and it was with Metcalf.

Keep in mind that I told you we could win a SB with those guys, and we did. I never said that we shouldn't move the room going forward, that was specifically about last season and whether they were good enough to win a SB. You were wrong, but you continue to pretend otherwise.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 06:00 PM   #4
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Watson is a WR1 on a really good young offense. His only problem has been his hamstring, but he's put up WR1 production when healthy. At worst he's exactly what I said you can find every year in the 2nd, a low end WR1 high end WR2.

Pickens is coming off an 1,100 sophomore season with absolutely terrible QB play. He was the Steelers WR1 over Johnson last year, and will continue to be going forward.

Rice was every bit as productive as Metcalf as a rookie, and they both had a very specific/limited role as rookies, but the potential for even more growth is as obvious with Rice and it was with Metcalf.

Keep in mind that I told you we could win a SB with those guys, and we did. I never said that we shouldn't move the room going forward, that was specifically about last season and whether they were good enough to win a SB. You were wrong, but you continue to pretend otherwise.
If every Tom, Dick, and Harry that catches a few passes is a 1 then sure, wait it out . Tank Dell is a 1! Why not.

Watson got 1000 yards in 2 years so he’s a 1 too.

You continued to promote garbage WRs as good and stated offense was still elite.

It wasn’t.

You were horribly wrong but nice change of subject to cover up your horrible takes.

Anyways, I want an offense that doesn’t punt a lot and you are fine with mediocrity.

Well have to agree to disagree.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-03-2024, 06:05 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
If every Tom, Dick, and Harry that catches a few passes is 1 then sure, wait it out . Tank Dell is a 1! Why not.

Watson got 1000 yards in 2 years so he’s a 1 too.

You continued to promote garbage WRs as good and stated offense was still elite.

It wasn’t.

You were horribly wrong but nice change of subject to cover up your horrible takes.

Anyways, I want an offense that doesn’t punt a lot and you are fine with mediocrity.
It
Well have to agree to disagree.
I didn't ****ing say Dell was a 1, but he was a high end WR2 at worst as a rookie. Dude had 700 yards and 7 TDs in 10 games. He easily puts up 1,000 and double digit TDs without the freak injury.

And again, I already pointed out that Watson's biggest issue is injuries, so posting his totals means absolutely nothing. On a per game basis, he's been a low end WR1, high end WR2. He is 100% the Packers WR1 going into next season too, in a really good room.

You have this idea that a WR1 has to be Tyreek, Jefferson, Chase, or Lamb. There are only 32 teams. Most WR1s are not that.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.