Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-17-2015, 01:29 PM  
GBM 8-12-15

Covers you like better than the original.

I don't remember if we've done this before, but if we have, bite me.

Manfred Mann: Blinded by the light

Bruce Springsteen:
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:33 PM   #196
Sexiest Athlete

Awesome songwriting by Victoria Williams.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:40 PM   #197
Niner Trash

I am off script and off topic because this isn't a better cover, but this Stairway to Heaven tribute to Led Zep by Ann & Nancy Wilson at Kennedy Center is pretty bad ass.

Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:46 PM   #198
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
I am off script and off topic because this isn't a better cover, but this Stairway to Heaven tribute to Led Zep by Ann & Nancy Wilson at Kennedy Center is pretty bad ass.
I felt it a bit too 'large'. Says this Zeppelin fan.

But it freaking awesome and the boys loved it. Obama was groovin and there was a women with palms towards Jesus.

Jimmy mouthing the notes during the solo is so great. I can't imagine how nervous I would have been if I were that guitarist.

And Anne's voice! Damn.

Last edited by eDave; 09-25-2015 at 08:57 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:03 PM   #199
Fight, build, win!

Dawes does one my favorite songs from one my favorite artists. Skip to 1:48 to skip Lettermans blather sorry.

The late the Great the Man.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:08 PM   #200
Niner Trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I felt it a bit too 'large'. Says this Zeppelin fan.

But it freaking awesome and the boys loved it. Obama was groovin and there was a women with palms towards Jesus.

Jimmy mouthing the notes during the solo is so great. I can't imagine how nervous I would have been if I were that guitarist.

And Anne's voice! Damn.

She still has the pipes.

I was baffled why they kept focusing on the drummer. Turns out he is Jason Bonham, John Bonham's son. So special moment for him. That's why he was looking to Heaven right after the song. You know, "hi dad, hope you liked it". Also why he could get away with putting his hand over his heart. Man, he was raised with those guys.
Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:13 PM   #201
Niner Trash

The Beatles covering "Twist and Shout" from the Isley Brothers. The Beatles send it into orbit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTaqn8_gMR0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiqjZznEXxo
Old 09-25-2015, 09:50 PM   #202
Kindness in words...

One dude/band (Antony and the Johnsons) with two of my favorite covers of all time. I'll listen to these two songs all night long sometimes...:

Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:54 PM   #203
Kindness in words...

Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:57 PM   #204
MVP

GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-25-2015, 10:09 PM   #205
Kindness in words...

Turn it up!

Old 09-25-2015, 10:12 PM   #206
Kindness in words...

Old 09-26-2015, 12:43 AM   #207
special teams

we can close the thread after this

the only cover you will ever need
Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-26-2015, 12:54 AM   #208
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Oh, and a point blank statement -- ANY cover of ANY Bob Dylan song sung by ANYONE ELSE, with the single exception of The Times They Are A'Changing. I hate Bob Dylan's voice. Hate, Hate, HATE. Somehow, I think it works great for that one song, but otherwise, take that nasally crap and go away.

Best cover of a Dylan song -- All Along the Watchtower, by Hendrix.
You hit my exact thoughts here. In the same genre Neil Young is usually regarded to have a similar nasally voice but I hardly mind it.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-26-2015, 01:50 AM   #209
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyko Tek View Post
we can close the thread after this

the only cover you will ever need
That was splendid.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2015, 05:32 AM   #210
Bolton gonna knock you out

Sweet cover of Michael Jackson. These guys actually do full cd covers. They've done The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Radiohead, MJ, and more.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.