Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-09-2022, 12:13 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- I shat at Kohl's today

Took o poop at Kohl's, not too bad at all.

Notes:

- soft lighting
- low volume background musiic
- nothing on floor + clean counters

One down vote was for a pellet turd remnant from earlier in the day hadn't flushed entirely (so that turned me off of that particular stall)

All in all no complaints
8.4 out of 10
no toilet contact was made
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20220409_141052.jpg
Views:	563
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	124395  
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2023, 08:31 AM   #166
Life is changing..

I left my house today feeling fine. About two miles down the road I ripped a couple egg salad smelling farts. I knew I wasn’t going to make it so I stopped at a Kwik Star. Great choice of restrooms, they have two stalls instead of the normal one at a gas station for added security of having one available. They also had a single stall family restroom as an insurance policy. Nice, clean, and spacious. They do lose a point for not having automatic flushers on their toilets tho. 9/10 experience, would shit again.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 09:04 AM   #167
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Took o poop at Kohl's, not too bad at all.

Notes:

- soft lighting
- low volume background musiic
- nothing on floor + clean counters

One down vote was for a pellet turd remnant from earlier in the day hadn't flushed entirely (so that turned me off of that particular stall)

All in all no complaints
8.4 out of 10
no toilet contact was made
Soft light makes it look very rapey. 2 stars. Would not shit.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-11-2023, 09:56 AM   #168
SuperChiefs

I just blew up my toilet at home. In hindsight, I should have gone to Kohls
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 10:16 AM   #169
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Hindsight is always 4/20
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 10:24 AM   #170
MVP

Quote:
Aren’t you a retired plumber?
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2023, 11:23 AM   #171
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
Aren’t you a retired plumber?
sec
Yes, but not a janitor
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2023, 12:14 PM   #172
MVP

Quote:
Yes, but not a janitor

Gotcha
And respect for your colon and your cleanup crew.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2023, 12:18 PM   #173
On Hiatus

Bathroom rules I have learned along the way...

1) If going on a long car trip, never eat eggs first thing in the AM...or gas station sushi
2) if going on a long trip pack a roll of TP from home as a safety precaution
3) Know where all the sanitary bathrooms are...Buccee's, Cracker Barrel, Kohls..etc
4) When at work, unless it is at a butt clenching moment, never use the bathroom closest to your office/cubicle.never let the smell follow you out of the bathroom

More as they come to me
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-17-2023, 09:51 PM   #174
You Sweetie!

Good morning, don't sleep on Von Maur y'all. If you have them in KC metro, I highly encourage their facility! Very 90s timeless deco. Expensive marble and brass type. Quiet, stall doors are like solitary confinement level security. Generally there's either no music or a soft and light lounge jazz on lower volume levels.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2023, 06:08 AM   #175
MVP

Quote:
Good morning, don't sleep on Von Maur y'all. If you have them in KC metro, I highly encourage their facility! Very 90s timeless deco. Expensive marble and brass type. Quiet, stall doors are like solitary confinement level security. Generally there's either no music or a soft and light lounge jazz on lower volume levels.
What’s the tp dispenser like?
Man, I hate fighting those things just to get 4 or 5 crummy squares out of the bottom to wipe my ass with. Repeat 3 or 4 times. Ruins the whole experience unless the janitor is knowledgeable enough to place a single roll on top of the grunt bar.
sec
Old 07-18-2023, 06:15 AM   #176
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Soft light makes it look very rapey. 2 stars. Would not shit.
Not to worry, we don't let Bengals fans inside the state of Georgia.
Old 07-18-2023, 06:32 AM   #177
In Search of a Life

So the key is to shit at a kohls in Georgia? Hm.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-18-2023, 06:51 AM   #178
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
So the key is to shit at a kohls in Georgia? Hm.
No, I just hate the Bengals.
Old 07-18-2023, 10:09 AM   #179
Veteran

Quote:
Not to worry, we don't let Bengals fans inside the state of Georgia.
Too late. I've been through Georgia many times.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-18-2023, 10:34 AM   #180
Choco Favre

I took a growler at Barnes n Noble on Saturday and it was heavenly
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.