Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 01:23 AM   #271
You Sweetie!

Claynus, Bg Billay, you and me - we decided we're doing a google hangouts shopping extravaganze when we're able to all meet. We'll discuss contemporary styles and current trends for sea and sky!

I've lost 18 pounds and am getting my body back - i'm in a 34 and am starting to see some positive feedback in the area of females. We'll work up an invite on that gay day with clay
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 01:40 AM   #272
Training Camp Hero

Ohhh i get it now! This video of Pat saying something in a different game is evidence of a greater conspiracy where Pat and EB hate each other, and his stubbornness confused Pat and cost us the game. Ive never seen another qb yell out for a play or bring his hands to his head when listening to the play in a loud stadium. Its evidence of mutiple people talking at once including EB saying "what the ****". We have evidence of that, even though those conversations arent recorded and only include top high level staff, but clearly EB, Pat, Kafka or Andy blabbed to the editorial board!

Kafka said we were giving the game away (3 people heard him say it via the headset. Of course! It all makes sense now. My agenda was keeping my eyes closed, but now I see that the only reason we kept EB was to keep up apperances!

Makes a tonne of sense for a highly competitive and well run organisation to sweep all these issues under the rug. Oh if only they hadn't signed EB to those 1 year contracts where he had complete offensive control worked into his legal document!

Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 01:44 AM   #273
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief View Post
I remember multiple times during the season PM holding his hands to his helmet and then looking towards the sideline and gesturing furiously. I would be thinking WTF? Do they not have a play call or what? Article clearly fits what was observed by me with my own two eyes.
See this is what I'm talking about. If it wasnt for RetiredSeniorChief seeing PM holding his hands up to his helmet when waiting for a play call, I never would have believed it!

This is clear evidence that EB cost us the championship game and that Pat and him hate each other!! Also that EB had complete control of the offensive play calling!!
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-17-2022, 01:45 AM   #274
Training Camp Hero

I have never seen another qb hold his hands up to his helmet and never will see it again, now that EB is going. Thanks for opening my eyes gang!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 02:02 AM   #275
Old, not Dead

If this article is true about EB and PM it would explain a lot.
LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-17-2022, 02:14 AM   #276
Old, not Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
so we going with this instead of the obvious..

Mahomes got arrogant..choked and blew it . .
It's not mutually exclusive. Both can be true.
LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-17-2022, 02:34 AM   #277
Starter

How long before Clay is subpoenaed to testify in the Brian Flores lawsuit about EB?
emaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-17-2022, 02:46 AM   #278
The Boom Boom Room

How a season-long rift between Patrick Mahomes and Eric Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Spoiler!

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 02-20-2022 at 01:26 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 03:15 AM   #279
Perpetual Mediocrity

True or not, it’s a good story and it entertained. A job well done.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 03:33 AM   #280
Old, not Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Champions View Post
I have never seen another qb hold his hands up to his helmet and never will see it again, now that EB is going. Thanks for opening my eyes gang!
I saw Pat do it several times this season on the games I was watching. How could you not have noticed?
Old 02-17-2022, 04:51 AM   #281
Going home eventually

Just can't get around the play calling being in his contract. Andy has to just accept whatever EB calls becuase of his contract? That can't be true. No way that's true.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 05:21 AM   #282
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes View Post
A lot of this article makes sense when you think back to this season. One thing that really sticks out to me is the major drop in offensive output after those initial Reid designed opening scripts. It was like night and day.
Bingo, good point.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 05:23 AM   #283
MVP

This all makes perfect sense and is kind of what I suspected. The entire 2nd half Mahomes sat alone without even analyzing his tablet. Kelce looked disinterested.

Everything has been off since mid-2020, which is pretty much the timeline this story covers. Mahomes went from a football God to merely a really good QB. He turned it back on in the Bills game and we were on our way to a 3rd straight Super Bowl, then that “weirdness” suddenly reappeared and we couldn’t do jack shit.

Something has been off about this team for 2 years. This makes sense. Also explains how guys like David Culley and Lovie Smith have to be given jobs as token hires because nobody wants to hand their team over to EB.

Get him the hell out of here.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-17-2022, 05:35 AM   #284
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady View Post
I saw Pat do it several times this season on the games I was watching. How could you not have noticed?
I believe his post was sarcasm.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 06:16 AM   #285
MVP

SMH.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.