Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which WR was the MOST disappointing in 2023?
Skyy Moore 76 35.68%
Kadarius Toney 133 62.44%
Justyn Ross 4 1.88%
Justin Watson 0 0%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2024, 05:58 PM  
In Pat We Trust

Which WR Disappointed you Most in 2023?

End result was great but everyone acknowledges that the 2023 Chiefs Wide Receivers were disappointing. The question is- who was the MOST disappointing?

Skyy Moore- 21 Receptions for 244 yards and 1 TD
Kadarius Toney- 27 Receptions for 169 yards and 1 TD
Justin Watson- 27 Receptions for 460 yards and 3 TD
Justyn Ross- 6 Receptions for 53 yards and 0 TD

I would have to say Toney was the most disappointing for me. He's the most talented of the above by a good margin and he looked great last year. I'm still not sure WTF happened? Team finished the season without him.

Justyn Ross was almost as disappointing for me. I realize he was an UDFA but dude had talent in college and his preseason was so strong I felt like dude was going to displace one of Watson or Moore.

I suppose I should be more disappointed in Moore but I just never saw any talent there. Dude is not big; he's not fast; doesn't stand out in any category. Honestly, I feel like Demarcus Robinson and Byron Pringle were both more talented than Moore so I just never had any expectations for the guy. Easily my least favorite in this position group.

Ok, I'm not really disappointed in Watson- he's exactly what you would expect for what we paid. Just thought I should include him in the poll because you know someone has got a bone to pick with the dude.

I'm not listing Rice because I assume no one has any real complaint about him at this time. Also, if you do- I don't really want to hear it.

So that's about it. Poll incoming...
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-28-2024, 06:24 PM   #16
Supporter

I was a Skyy Moore-on. Thought this was the year.

**** was I wrong.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 06:28 PM   #17
In my youth i pray to keep

I've bitched about these scrubs enough and in the end they still won a Superbowl. Move on from all except Justin Watson.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 06:33 PM   #18
Veteran

Words fail me as I try to express my disdain for Toney. We traded Sneed for a 3rd rounder in 2025. If we can get any draft pick at all for Toney, in any year at all, we should be all over it. Moore has been hugely disappointing, but could still possibly get his head out of his ass.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 03-28-2024, 06:34 PM   #19
In Pat We Trust

In thinking about it, why aren't Toney and Moore in Texas with Mahomes? Are they just not invited?
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-28-2024, 06:36 PM   #20
Veteran

Definitely MVS.

Toney was injury prone and dumb. I didn't realise he was borderline reeruned but I knew he was stupid and I got pelted on here for saying so.

I also knew Skyy Moore was going to be a ****ing disgrace. After reading all of the hopes and lofty predictions from people on here over the summer I thought maybe because I'm relatively new to the sport (5 years) I'm not seeing it right. I won't doubt my eyes again. Skyy Moore is the worst WR I've ever seen in the NFL.

Last edited by Womble; 03-28-2024 at 06:42 PM..
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 03-28-2024, 06:37 PM   #21
The pizza king of kansas

Toney and it not even close.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 06:41 PM   #22
MVP

Got to be Moore for me. Bust draft that doesn’t appear to have talent.
Toney came to us cheap so I’m kind of whatever. But man that guy drives me crazy with his liabilities. His play would hurt us over and over.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 06:43 PM   #23
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

It was definitely Toney hands down

The drops in that first game, just kept happening. It was so bad I swore it had to have been on purpose. But I remember he skipped out on training camp by having some cleanup surgery and just was not ready for game time.
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 06:46 PM   #24
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
In thinking about it, why aren't Toney and Moore in Texas with Mahomes? Are they just not invited?

Keep them away from our starters, they might spread the suckage...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 06:47 PM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Got to be Moore for me. Bust draft that doesn’t appear to have talent.
Toney came to us cheap so I’m kind of whatever. But man that guy drives me crazy with his liabilities. His play would hurt us over and over.
A 3rd and a 6th isn't real cheap, but... Toney is responsible for us going into Buffalo and Baltimore. Makes this years Super Bowl damn special!!!

Still the biggest disappointment to me in spite of that!
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-28-2024, 07:09 PM   #26
pie is never free

Toney, easily

He got drunk on his initial success here, and decided he could just put his feet up on the desk and coast
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 07:09 PM   #27
Generational Player

Toney because he actually has flashed before.

I never expected anything from Skyy.

MVS is what he is.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-28-2024, 07:14 PM   #28
Why so serious?

Moore.

I think Toney is talented enough that he can bounce back. The guy missed training camp, had a disastrous first game, and spiraled from there. I can understand that (even if it was crazy disappointing).

Skyy was just a complete disappointment at every single turn. I have no faith that he’ll ever be a contributor while I’d be an aggressive buyer of Toney’s stock right now if given the chance.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 07:32 PM   #29
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

I thought Skyy could do some damage over the middle of the field kind of like Edelman so I voted Moore.

I never thought Toney would stay healthy long enough to make a huge difference on the season.

Watson gave us what you would expect from him in any given season, and I knew Ross was a training camp hero and nothing more.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 03-28-2024, 07:43 PM   #30
MVP

Toney/Moore are a wash. Toney was drafted higher (albeit by a different team). I never understood why some people thought Moore would rebound in 2023. He didn't show much in 2022. I figured Toney would be a brokedick again but he proved to be much worse even when healthy.

I'm almost tempted to pick Ross because he didn't get many chances before.

Watson shouldn't be on the list. He's a solid #3/4 receiver who made a lot of big plays in 2023 in key moments. If someone expected him to be a #1 or #2 they were asking too much.

Richie James should be on this poll.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.