Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2024, 03:30 PM  
Admitted Planet Junky

Should we extend one of our own?

Ok, so we have roughly $27 Million in cap space. For easy figures sake we will just take $7 million for draft class and such off the top, leaving us with $20 Million to do something with.
With that part of that $20 Million in cap space should we go ahead and extend Humphrey, Bolton, or Smith?
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-23-2024, 05:26 PM   #16
Admitted Planet Junky

I am torn on Creed. He is awesome and I would love to have him but he will be expensive and we have been able to draft the C position fairly well.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-23-2024, 05:30 PM   #17
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
I am torn on Creed. He is awesome and I would love to have him but he will be expensive and we have been able to draft the C position fairly well.
Actually , yes , you're right. Love Creed but he is replaceable. Just like Mitch Morse was.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 05:33 PM   #18
Veteran

I'm out on Tannehill. I'd rather have Carson wentz over Tannehill.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-24-2024, 02:57 PM   #19
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
With Guards getting paid this FA season, Creed could be a very effective guard at a discount, especially with his snap issues.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 03:05 PM   #20
Hello

Creed had a hand injury, that's why the snaps were the way they were
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 03:10 PM   #21
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
I wouldn’t extend Creed until he figures out how to snap the ball at Patrick’s waist instead of his shoe tops…
This! Love me some creed but it happens way too often. He doesn’t roll that back to Mahomes, it’s a TD to Rice and we win the SB without overtime.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 03:47 PM   #22
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Nah, trade them all for 2025 4th rounders
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 04:57 PM   #23
Future NBA Finals MVP

If we didnt extend Sneed or even let him play the year on the tag so we can extend Creed Im gonna lose it
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 05:28 PM   #24
YOU take YOUR seat

we've really only extended Mahomes, Jones and Kelce. It's not the Veach way
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 05:28 PM   #25
YOU take YOUR seat

But I fully expect them to extend McDuffie, that dude is something special and that's what it takes to get an extension in KC.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 05:44 PM   #26
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
If we didnt extend Sneed or even let him play the year on the tag so we can extend Creed Im gonna lose it
He had a hand injury going on. Was brought to light yesterday.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 05:46 PM   #27
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

We should and will.

I expect Creed, Bolton, and Butker to get deals this offseason.

While I hope we can keep Justin Reid beyond this year, they will not extend him yet. It’s because the safety market is so down that I don’t think he can get his $14m per year salary even on the open market now. But he is very unlikely to accept any less than that this offseason since it’s his current salary. And then if he takes a step back or Conner gets better, you may just move on.

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; 03-24-2024 at 05:53 PM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 05:59 PM   #28
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I'd sign Creed because he's going to be cheaper than Tre Smith, which is nuts to me.

If you found yourself in the draft with a good center available you take him and slide Creed to guard. I'd wait on doing anything with Bolton, love the player but not at the price people are talking. All that said, if I'm Veach I'm drafting a guard and LB in this draft.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-24-2024, 06:46 PM   #29
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
We should and will.

I expect Creed, Bolton, and Butker to get deals this offseason.

While I hope we can keep Justin Reid beyond this year, they will not extend him yet. It’s because the safety market is so down that I don’t think he can get his $14m per year salary even on the open market now. But he is very unlikely to accept any less than that this offseason since it’s his current salary. And then if he takes a step back or Conner gets better, you may just move on.
Don’t think they’ll take any more money that way. Karlaftis, Bolton, McDuffie are the future leaders on defense. Lot of money will go into those 3 from 2027-2029
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 06:58 PM   #30
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
I wouldn’t extend Creed until he figures out how to snap the ball at Patrick’s waist instead of his shoe tops…
And without crossing the neutral zone with his head every play as the ball is snapped.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.