Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2024, 09:26 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

So, what’s this Sneed trade gonna end up being?

Since we know this thing is coming down in the next few days.

What’s the predictions? Not what you want, but what you think the details end up being?
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 01:49 PM   #61
SuperChiefs

There are a lot of teams showing interest in him. I wouldn't be shocked if Bart gets us a low 1st, high 2nd

Last edited by FlaChief58; 03-10-2024 at 02:55 PM..
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 01:49 PM   #62
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
are we going to lose him????
Yip
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 02:00 PM   #63
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
It would be so funny if the Chiefs 3-peated then had the number 1 pick in the next draft.

Would Buffalo fans demand a draft lottery?
And then we trade back to pick 4 and get 3 more firsts
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 02:08 PM   #64
New and Improved

Quote:
It would be so funny if the Chiefs 3-peated then had the number 1 pick in the next draft.

Would Buffalo fans demand a draft lottery?
My life would be complete.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 02:17 PM   #65
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Throw in Jameson Williams and it's a deal.
I'd take Williams and their late 2nd for Sneed.

Could be a way for Detroit to vault the value of their late 2nd ahead of teams in the middle of the round that would be pursuing him.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 02:31 PM   #66
Veteran

I know most people feel a second rounder is what he’ll yield, but why couldn’t this be a first rounder? I certainly think Sneed is worth it, shut down corner’s don’t grow on trees.
SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-10-2024, 02:32 PM   #67
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD15 View Post
I know most people feel a second rounder is what he’ll yield, but why couldn’t this be a first rounder? I certainly think Sneed is worth it, shut down corner’s don’t grow on trees.
my only guess is that he's not a big jersey seller or very flashy
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 02:37 PM   #68
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD15 View Post
For me, it’s that a team has to pay him too.

His talent is worth it, but that’s a lot of resources for one (non-QB/LT/Pass Rusher) player.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 02:39 PM   #69
In Search of a Life

My gosh there are a lot of folks on here who just don't think very highly of Sneed. Willing to give him away for a ham sandwich.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-10-2024, 02:44 PM   #70
Life is changing..

I really dislike the idea of losing Sneed, but it seems inevitable. I wouldn't mind Detroit's first round pick whatsoever. I also wouldn't mind a package of picks that gives us more opportunities to hit on a star player or ammo to move around the draft board as we see fit.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 02:46 PM   #71
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
There are a lot of teams showing interest in him. I would be shocked if Bart gets us a low 1st, high 2nd
Would be shocked? Or wouldn't be shocked?
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-10-2024, 02:54 PM   #72
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Would be shocked? Or wouldn't be shocked?
Wouldn't...
Old 03-10-2024, 02:56 PM   #73
MVP

Quote:
Agree with all this plus Veach/Spags have earned our unwavering trust with whatever they do in the secondary.

Drafting DBs so damn well makes moving Sneed possible.
Absolutely! Sneed was a day 3 pick and the Chiefs have other good looking day three CB's with capable ability. Veach has entered rarified air in finding these guys. This is one of many reasons why KC is the envy of the league.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-10-2024, 03:29 PM   #74
It was not a fair catch

If we have to let him go, get a pick so we can get Cooper DeJean
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 03:34 PM   #75
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd take Williams and their late 2nd for Sneed.

Could be a way for Detroit to vault the value of their late 2nd ahead of teams in the middle of the round that would be pursuing him.
Fill a position of need AND get another 2nd round pick? Count me in.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.