Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2018, 08:33 PM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: The Mandalorian

Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Quote:
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2023, 09:10 AM   #2221
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Okay I’ve been curious and no one says anything about it so I’ll ask. Darth Maul always had the horns on his helmet. The forger has the horns. Seems like that would make everyone suspicious but no one ever says anything. 3 seasons in it still bugs me. How come no one ever says anything?

Is it just a cosmetic thing that’s why no one cares?
In the Clone Wars, the Deathwatch bitches that went with Maul put the horns on. And the armorers group is called the Children of the Watch, so they are descendants of those dudes.

The armorer above all views the armor as ceremonial, so it makes sense that she wouldn't change it as allegiances change.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2023, 09:36 AM   #2222
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
RE: Thrawn

Spoiler!
i think gideon is going to be brought to his knees by the new republic and thrawn's fleet will show up to save the day...rebels scatter like mice

the warlords will be begging thrawn to take over
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2023, 12:03 PM   #2223
MY LITTLE #15

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 12:41 PM   #2224
sorta mod-ish

I laughed at that too, lol.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2023, 01:17 PM   #2225
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

For real, Grogu laying on the yes button was hilarious.
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.
Old 04-14-2023, 04:18 PM   #2226
It's just a ride.

im not sure if andor has just completely spoiled me but the storytelling and depth behind it has made watching this seasons mandalorian a real chore
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-14-2023, 07:02 PM   #2227
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I laughed at that too, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe View Post
For real, Grogu laying on the yes button was hilarious.
That was pretty funny. Mando also gave me a chuckle with, “He didn’t learn that from me.”
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2023, 07:58 PM   #2228
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
im not sure if andor has just completely spoiled me but the storytelling and depth behind it has made watching this seasons mandalorian a real chore
mando is a live action cartoon

andor is thinking man's star wars

just enjoy it
Old 04-14-2023, 10:15 PM   #2229
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Spoiler!

RE: Thrawn

Spoiler!
So I ****ed some of this up. I forgot axe Wove was on the surface. That limits his capacity to run the light cruiser as a traitor. That shit is out the window.

I also forgot that one dude got out. That’s obviously going to be important.

Also the armorer doesn’t make as much sense because when Gideon talks to that **** on Courescant, he was shocked the 2 factions would work together and the armorer would have told him that shit. It also makes no sense to feign ignorance with the ****.

Obviously my Dumbass needed a rewatch.

Pour one out for my big ogre Paz Visla. I am going to miss that big ****.

EDIT: My phone autocorrected Dumbass to Dumbasstrius. Obviously my phone remembers all the fond memories I posted about Demetrius Harris.

Last edited by Buehler445; 04-14-2023 at 10:44 PM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2023, 07:56 PM   #2230
MVP

This show has so much exposition its ****ing awful sometimes. It's like the characters aren't even talking to each other.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2023, 08:15 PM   #2231
World's Best Boss

The writing is not as sharp as I'd like. But I can't complain if it's oscillating between ROTJ and Upper-Tier Prequel quality. I watch it because it's fun.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2023, 09:42 PM   #2232
I'll be back.

i think they want mando alive for his blood

they want him to be the template like jango for a new clone army
Old 04-19-2023, 09:44 AM   #2233
Supporter

I'm a week behind and just got around to last week's episode. It wasn't perfect, but why are we wasting time with Jack Black and Lizzo when you apparently have an actual story to further? Makes no sense to waste so much time.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-19-2023, 01:22 PM   #2234
**** That Noise

Are there more confirmed seasons after this one?
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-19-2023, 01:34 PM   #2235
The Boom Boom Room

Spoiler!
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.