Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 11:50 AM   #3046
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
And stay away from salt substitutes. The half sodium, half potassium blends are gross (there's a distinct metallic taste, IMO).
Ha. I've never heard of that.

You'd know better than me, but my MIL is fond of telling me sea salt is better for you than iodized salt. My wife thinks it is just a stronger taste so you are supposed to use less. MIL doesn't.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 11:54 AM   #3047
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Ha. I've never heard of that.

You'd know better than me, but my MIL is fond of telling me sea salt is better for you than iodized salt. My wife thinks it is just a stronger taste so you are supposed to use less. MIL doesn't.
I think the brand name is No Salt? It's a salt sub. Sucks. FIL uses it. I'd rather have less salt.

I've never heard that about sea salt vs. iodized, at least a health perspective. I do think it tastes better (sea salt, that is). I don't typically use either. I use almost exclusively Diamond Kosher salt. I have some iodized sea salt for baking, but that's the only thing it ever gets used for.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 11:55 AM   #3048
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I'm going to try Waffle House for lunch today. I've never been there.

Probably too late but try the fried pork chops with eggs and crispy hash Browns, a waffle, and a bowl of Burts chili
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 01:39 PM   #3049
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Probably too late but try the fried pork chops with eggs and crispy hash Browns, a waffle, and a bowl of Burts chili
Yeah, it was too late. I got grits, eggs, toast, bacon, waffles. I think it was called the All American Breakfast or something.

Waffle House wasn't anywhere near as awful as I was led to believe it would be. It was alright and it was cheap.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 01:40 PM   #3050
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Yeah, it was too late. I got grits, eggs, toast, bacon, waffles. I think it was called the All American Breakfast or something.

Waffle House wasn't anywhere near as awful as I was led to believe it would be. It was alright and it was cheap.
I think that's why my wife always gets.

I like WH. They're not great, but it's reliable diner food, and it's cheap. My wife and I usually go to one once a month or so.

Next time, skip the grits and get hashbrowns "crispy".
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:42 PM   #3051
Cast Iron Jedi

Picked up a spaghetti squash because of this place. Never tried it, so we'll see what happens.
Old 07-22-2016, 04:16 PM   #3052
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Picked up a spaghetti squash because of this place. Never tried it, so we'll see what happens.
I recommend that you cook out the excess water after roasting in the oven. Just my personal preference.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 05:34 PM   #3053
I like Pie!

Quote:

Post some pics when your done.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 06:09 PM   #3054
Mod Team

Wife and I went with the grocery store Chinese place called Rice Garden. It's a 115 degrees here and didn't feel like cooking. We had a coupon for B1G1. So we got all this for $9.50.

Mine on the right is Chow Mein, orange chicken, hunan beef and BBQ pork.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 06:19 PM   #3055
I like Pie!

That's a good deal for $9.50!
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 07:46 PM   #3056
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Wife and I went with the grocery store Chinese place called Rice Garden. It's a 115 degrees here and didn't feel like cooking. We had a coupon for B1G1. So we got all this for $9.50.

Mine on the right is Chow Mein, orange chicken, hunan beef and BBQ pork.

Those forks are culturally deaf.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 07:51 PM   #3057
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I'll tell you what I like about the Chinese people, they're hanging in there with the chopsticks.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 07:58 PM   #3058
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I'd use a spork if I had one.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:02 PM   #3059
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I'll tell you what I like about the Chinese people, they're hanging in there with the chopsticks.
I knew you were channeling either Seinfeld or the Donald but I had to google to be sure which.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:05 PM   #3060
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I'd use a spork if I had one.
Got a knifoon?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.