Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:11 PM   #22441
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2019, 01:41 PM   #22442
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Pretty decent commentary from Mellinger on Mahomes and stardom ...

Sorry if the Star dings you for a subscription (I'm not sure how that works with them).

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/sp...229340079.html

(Also, I don't know why no one has commented on my post in the boxing thread earlier today. Sometimes you guys are just so disappointing ...)

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2019, 10:15 AM   #22443
11-5, baby

Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2019, 10:51 AM   #22444
Andy Reid Supporter

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	E4CF59EF-6407-4685-88E7-3C545EE48BE2.jpg
Views:	538
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	118212  
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2019, 11:21 AM   #22445
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post

Wonder what an example of replacement level is? Because 7.5 WAR is incredible.

Basically saying that the Chiefs are a 5-11 team with an average QB. I’m not sure on that, a lot of variables that would come into play.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2019, 11:24 AM   #22446
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Look, I love Terez. How could you not? He's the best thing to happen to KC sports journalism since before the time Joe Posnanski was defending accomplices to child molester coaches. Guy has a national job and he continues to show the city love. But that being said...

Maybe it's because I happen to read his stuff only when it's KC-related. And realistically, the Chiefs are way more in vogue than they perhaps ever have been.

But why did Terez take the Yahoo job if he's only going to write about the Chiefs and Mahomes anyway? More money, probably, but are people really going to be interested in him if he has a tendency to write more about KC than other franchises and sports cities?

Adam Schefter was Donk trash before he got the ESPN gig. He probably knew Denver better than the other teams when he started out, but if he continued to investigate Denver more than the other teams with ESPN, I'd be pretty pissed if I were his employer. I'm surprised Yahoo lets Terez get away with it.
I don't know exactly how it works I guess, but I'm assuming Yahoo approves of his article choices or it would be corrected pretty quickly. It's probably just that Mahomes and the Chiefs are the biggest story in the NFL right now and he's the most informed and connected guy they have to tell it.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2019, 11:26 AM   #22447
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

Basically saying that the Chiefs are a 5-11 team with an average QB. I’m not sure on that, a lot of variables that would come into play.
For perspective, they graded Aaron Donald at 2 WAR and they said even 3rd to 4th tier starting QB's grade around that number. To me this is pretty strong evidence that you don't pay any non-QB above $20m per year, not even a beast like Donald.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-19-2019, 11:28 AM   #22448
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I urge all Planeteers to never forget that Terez led the "Ragland Saves Parade".

He was the grand marshall and threw jockstraps to all the kiddies.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2019, 11:31 AM   #22449
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
For perspective, they graded Aaron Donald at 2 WAR and they said even 3rd to 4th tier starting QB's grade around that number. To me this is pretty strong evidence that you don't pay any non-QB above $20m per year, not even a beast like Donald.
Well, 2 extra wins is still a ton in the NFL. So I’m not sure I interpret it that way. Donald definitely was the primary cause for LA beating KC last year.

There’s more factors in play than that too, locker room dynamics. If you let guys go all the time who kick ass and make a big difference, that’s eventually gonna rub people the wrong way. It sends an odd message to your players, and would probably make them wonder how important winning was to your franchise.

Each case is different of course, player to player.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2019, 11:50 AM   #22450
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:

Considering how bad the defense was, yeah i can buy that.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 11:58 AM   #22451
MVP

Quote:
Well, 2 extra wins is still a ton in the NFL. So I’m not sure I interpret it that way. Donald definitely was the primary cause for LA beating KC last year.

There’s more factors in play than that too, locker room dynamics. If you let guys go all the time who kick ass and make a big difference, that’s eventually gonna rub people the wrong way. It sends an odd message to your players, and would probably make them wonder how important winning was to your franchise.

Each case is different of course, player to player.
Valid points. Donald was definitely a game changer in the Chiefs/Rams game. Overall I think Goff was more valuable to them on the season though.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-20-2019, 09:02 AM   #22452
I missed '69!

Sorry if I missed seeing this posted. Need to learn to imbed.

https://es.pn/2vdHwSD

No question best draft day trade of all time.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-20-2019, 09:24 AM   #22453
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Valid points. Donald was definitely a game changer in the Chiefs/Rams game. Overall I think Goff was more valuable to them on the season though.
Lol no.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2019, 10:21 AM   #22454
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Lol no.
Put the rookie version of Goff on that team and they don’t make the playoffs.
Old 04-20-2019, 11:09 AM   #22455
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Put the rookie version of Goff on that team and they don’t make the playoffs.
Does the rookie version of Goff include Jeff Fisher as his head coach?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.