Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2017, 08:09 PM   #2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Dude....I don't want Reid gone but at some point.....this shit becomes an issue. Four ****ing years of watching the same ****ing shit QB being trotted out there...and it reflects badly on the HC.
I think it reflects more on the front office. It's been this way since I can remember going back to the 90s. This franchise is loyal to a fault for whatever reason.
dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:22 PM   #3
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj56dt58 View Post
I think it reflects more on the front office. It's been this way since I can remember going back to the 90s. This franchise is loyal to a fault for whatever reason.
So loyal they traded up in the 1st to select a QB.

Great argument.

Look, Reid doesn't think PM is ready. Mahomes is a talent but it does us no good to trot him out early behind a questionable line.

We want 2PM and not RG3...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:26 PM   #4
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
So loyal they traded up in the 1st to select a QB.

Great argument.

Look, Reid doesn't think PM is ready. Mahomes is a talent but it does us no good to trot him out early behind a questionable line.

We want 2PM and not RG3...

Line was solid last weekend. Really hasn’t been overly questionable lately.

But if we say it enough then it’s true.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:34 PM   #5
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post

I didn't even get to watch last week's game because my sleep has been so ****ed lately. Sounds like that was a good thing.

And when the best compliment you can pay is "not overly questionable" I think we can both agree there's room for improvement...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:50 PM   #6
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post

Line was horrible run blocking and average pass blocking. Like usual Smith either held it to long or began his roll right to sideline to dump it OOB.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.